[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

is it possible to start with this build? what would I use until I get the core items?
"
asklan123 wrote:

is it possible to start with this build? what would I use until I get the core items?

Not possible. I'm not even sure if we survived the nerf or not (unlikely).
"

Unless I'm missing something, I think this variant still works. Mines got hit (because of mana cost increase with Indigon), Chainbreaker variant is gone, Vigil was nerfed, but the only think that affects this build is the Vaal RF change?
"
maniard wrote:
"

Unless I'm missing something, I think this variant still works. Mines got hit (because of mana cost increase with Indigon), Chainbreaker variant is gone, Vigil was nerfed, but the only think that affects this build is the Vaal RF change?

Yeah, I think this is the most unscathed out of any of the builds I play regularly, planning to roll into it towards the end of week 1 and run it for the entire league again.
hexblaster or ball lightningt for start? change for this build later
"
visirale wrote:
"
maniard wrote:
"

Yeah, I think this is the most unscathed out of any of the builds I play regularly, planning to roll into it towards the end of week 1 and run it for the entire league again.

I also think this variant will still work...but it will be more expensive.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Want some scion mom build, thinking about this version or ice spear, any ideas?
Last edited by nikpoe on May 12, 2021, 4:37:54 PM
"
nikpoe wrote:
Want some scion mom build, thinking about this version or ice spear, any ideas?

I started ice nova mom but switched to ice spear. Seems to have more dps and better map clear imo.
twitch.tv/ayerun
Crafted/bought most of my gear or using from old build. Let me know if I need to swap anything out that doesn't fit please.

Last edited by i003 on May 13, 2021, 3:16:13 PM
Your gear looks completely different then the gear used in this build. So not sure what I can say beside try it out and see if it works :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info