[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

Thinking of starting 3.13 with this.

Obviously i cant start directly. What would be good for me?

I'm guessing start scion and head top for mana and life and level as Archmage unleash caster (BV and/or ARC/firestorm? Avid crit for lower investment and do EO?

==================================================

BTW your POB is not correct. You've added 20k mana spent on Indigon, which I don't think you have. 9k would be more realistic I think. Around 5k spend on Arcane cloak + around 800/sec from cyclone.

Great build idea though. I was already thinking of something similar and saw this thread. So i got a lot of ideas from you. Improved on them to make my own build :)

Check my POB if you are interested :) -> https://pastebin.com/bji9grbR

Notable ideas:

Get divergent Blood Rage for those sweet frenzy charges. With taht many hits from COC even at 2% you are guarranteed to cap out.

Get the mana leech cluster in ranger area. Even with piddly cyclone damage its enough to cap mana leech easily, which is over 2k mana regen!

Get vigilant strike + The vigil. Totally worth the investment for permanent fortify.

Get Vortex + Archmage. This will allow you to spend excess mana to ramp up the indigon damage.

I am also considering Precision flask charge generation Watchers, at least for the start. They are dirt cheap and actually pretty good. Can remove surgeon's mods and they will fill your other flasks too.

Finally i feel the pathing for this is superior. Managed to snag +1 max from Templar tree with that really nicely placed Thread of Hope.
Last edited by azmodael on Jan 10, 2021, 12:13:41 PM
"
"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
Hey mate thanks for the build , I tried to copy everything from your pob but it seems my damage is really really low .. couldn't kill a normal shaper guardian

https://pastebin.com/dTpXTYs4

Please help me this is my first MOM build

The MoM and Flask set-up is solid (95%+ crit chance on bosses and lots of mana).

What you did wrong was with your critical strike multipliers and flat damage on your belt.

The flat damage eye is worth about 2K dmg on all your spell hits and gives you the elemental debuffs when you crit.

The critical strike multiplier (which you should be getting 30% on each jewel) is worth much more and basically make up the damage. (I have a link for the jewel search on my first post)

In your jewels your stacking critical strike chance which isn't a chase stat since we're already on 95% crit chance on bosses with flask up.

Nice!

Not going to lie I'm TERRIBLE at making currency so I wouldn't even try and league start with Scion. Let us know how you do and if you want any videos you made in the OP just let me know.

I'll be doing that I always do new league ED first then whatever looks interesting :D
Lost 6% ele pen for 25% arcane buff effect. Literally the same as before. Considering how certain other classes got hammered i say good patch notes!

PS: A great way to start this would be to go PF/Assassin at start + Pure Talent jewel. This allows +1.25 flat crit!
Last edited by azmodael on Jan 12, 2021, 2:39:16 AM
Yeah...leveling with scion..it's just pure insanity.

Funny enough the most successful skill I tried was summon raging spirits.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Does this build can farm 100% delirium maps? Never played mom scion, so i dont know its capabilitys.
"
Liliput wrote:
Does this build can farm 100% delirium maps? Never played mom scion, so i dont know its capabilitys.

Yes, BUT... Mines does it better.

You need to take breaks for mana recovery every now and again in this version.
Can I play this build with 9ex? or should I spend more time farming more currency on my main character.
Does this build use tripple crit max life jewels?

Im clearing some of my odler builds and would like to sell these 4 jewels as a pack.

--> in STANDARD thou, NOT in ritual league <--

All 4 jewels are 100% perfectly divined.

Text me ingame if interested, im willing to go a bit cheaper than current market value if someone wants to buy them all at once!

Contact me ingame if interested: @TheTruePerfection

Hey just wanted to ask why exactly use Transcendent Spirit for this build? On your POB it says we get more accuracy without the Transcendent Spirit. And its also super expensive xD.
Thanks!
I messed around with this build at the end of heist and ended up making it my second character this league after getting some currency. It's fantastic for all content. I've one-shotted sirus and cortex multiple times. It really takes a bad mistake for me to die. Probably going to try to ride this out to 100 this league. A little later on I'm going to go through and try to min/max a bit to get the right COC attack speed thresholds, but for now it seems more than enough for anything I'm throwing at it, so if I'm over a threshold it's definitely not hurting too badly right now.

"
BeeBun wrote:
Hey just wanted to ask why exactly use Transcendent Spirit for this build? On your POB it says we get more accuracy without the Transcendent Spirit. And its also super expensive xD.
Thanks!

You might not be reading the right jewel socket on POB? IDK, but I go from 95% chance to hit without it to 100% with it. You have to have 100% hit chance with COC cyclone/ice nova.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info