[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

Hello there, could you pls advice, what to change in gems, if I`ll use 2 poet pens? I just dont like shields much and love dual-wielding)
"
Blackmail_92 wrote:
Hello there, could you pls advice, what to change in gems, if I`ll use 2 poet pens? I just dont like shields much and love dual-wielding)

Hi, using 2 poet pen is counterproductive, because we cant have 2 poet pen-ed bladefalls, i would heavily recommend a shield, else u could use a 2nd pen and run any physical spell to increase damage
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Why we cant? 2x EK works absolutely same as 2 bladefalls, we make a hit by mainhand -> bladefall, then offhand -> bladefall, actually it is i guess same as the one with boots having spellslinger in it
Last edited by Blackmail_92 on May 3, 2021, 1:38:50 PM
"
Blackmail_92 wrote:
Why we cant? 2x EK works absolutely same as 2 bladefalls, we make a hit by mainhand -> bladefall, then offhand -> bladefall, actually it is i guess same as the one with boots having spellslinger in it

Both bladefall on poet pen shares cd, why? i am not sure, thats how GGG programmed it
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Uhm, or I did not notice that, or it works.. Well, it comes down every hit for sure, and blasts by spellslinger bladeblast in a chest, so it works pretty well
Yep, just checked with bladefall in each poets pen, and then took one out. Made hits by turning 180 back, so i make a hit, blades go south, then I immediately turn back and one more autoattack, blades go north. Then I took one out, after that one blade went south, the second hit did not trigger the bladefall. So, it works for sure
N1 Build
Last edited by Gurkensully on May 3, 2021, 6:12:43 PM
Hey Dude

I have a question

On the Gems you are talking about "Arcane surge" but i cant find it in the Build is there an hint i dont see or just a wrong Copy&Paste?

Hey i'm having a blast playing with your build, i feel like i'm kinda struggling and getting OS sometimes, maybe i'd need to get more hp, here's my PoB, would you mind telling me what i need to improve to get (damage and tankiness): https://pastebin.com/L8FctYMG

Thank you !
Hey, first of all I wanna say that I'm a big fan of your builds, especially the Poet's Pen Builds are my main go-to Build every league. This is only my second time playing further than yellow maps though so I don't really know much and try to stick to the build as much as possible.

The problem I'm having is, that I really feel like I am lacking in Damage. I know that we deal DOT and don't melt everything, but even lower Tier rare mobs and bosses do take their time. And when I just fought the Elder Guardians it felt really bad and slow. So I want to know if it something fundamentally wrong with my build/gear or what I could do to improve / what I should aim to get next.

Thanks a lot :>

Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info