3.12.2b Patch Notes Preview

Here I was hoping for some numerical balance changes before the weekend.
Like XP and drop rates.

Cya next week.
YES!!!THANK YOU!
please give me 2 more Heist locker!!!
I have multiple quad tabs full of contracts i safe because its broken content...
"
TheMothLord wrote:
"
widardd wrote:
That animated guardian bug had priority over the reworked icestorm not working properly with spell totem? Weird.

1 person playing some dodgy shit like Icestorm + Spell Totem or thousands of people using Animated Guardian.. hmm.. Its difficult to see why they prioritize as they do..

I suspect this one was an easy fix?

THANK THE GODS Rogue Harbour is solo!
Animated Guardian - A Bug IMHO that's the way it should work.
League content is not worth doing imo. Takes alot of time away from leveling up, when you die to a bug or otherwise its not worth losing the xp. You dont earn any xp doing the heist that I can notice, and loot sucks. So lets see, do maps and level and get decent drops,advance your gear, or do bugged content for crap rewards and lose xp constantly.
Maybe heist will be worth doing once character is max level you want to achieve for that character, but until then not worth it.
Very dissapointed. Maybe you should cut down on the number of leagues per year.
dope
Okay :)
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:12:04 PM
"
The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.

Thank You for this QoL patch. :)
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Disappointed.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info