Recording Heist From Level 3

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
BS followed of more BS
"
NaneLz wrote:
Couldnt care less about voice acting when league features are buggy non playable and unrewarding cr**.

unrewarding?
which game are you even playing?
"
satanttin wrote:
Tbh couldn't care less never have the voices on anyways lmao.
Do care u nerfed karst so much it became worthless however.

do you even play heist?
like, worthless? wtf?
you mean, he is not overpowered anymore?
can you still open all chests?
well, you could, i can, so if you cant, YOU make a mistake there buddy.
Nick, you knocked it out of the park with Heist. Keep up the good work.
"
firenovix wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
stellar476 wrote:
1% of players care about lore and dialogue bullshit.

Got a survey to back up that figure? Or were you just pulling it out of your you know where?

Don't really need a survey to back that up, the genre of game people are playing justifies it enough. If a large majority of people actually wanted to play a story driven game lets be honest they wouldn't be playing Path of Exile nor Diablo or any aRPG alike, there is a reason why it's considered hack and slash, it's a grind fest genre, not story driven, in fact in end game there really is no story anymore just the objective of obtaining more riches and that is what all the leagues are about to be honest.. another way to obtain better and/or new loot and possibly to rise to the top of the leaderboards for people who actually care about that crap.

I mean I don't know about anyone else but when I think about a previous league the only thing that comes to my mind is the mechanics and how effective it was at obtaining loot, whether that method of obtaining it was satisfying and enjoyable. I don't think about the voice acting nor the story behind it as those don't really mean anything to me.

Yea because people NEVER cared about story in diablo... dude, have you even played any other Arpg that was a big deal for the genre, if diablo 2 had a shit story, it would have died imo, and it would have become a niche game?
And hey, people go crazy about the story of Diablo 4 already... do, totally, story and all that shit is useless, and only 0.00000001% of all players care :) /s

the whole zoom zoom shit comes from the general misconception of people thinking to be able to replicate what empy (and his group), Grimro, and cutedog can do and how fast and much currency they make.

But hey, lets face it, as long as these people have and take the time to post on the forums, about how bad their loot feels, we know that's bullshit :D

Hideout = lava = dont spend more than 20 sec in it
Forums/ Reddit = vent = potentially might change the loot = eligible to spend minutes on a rant. :D
Good Job!
"
Alternalo wrote:
"
Malk87 wrote:
All randoms with zero challenges crying while the ones with 20+ love it ahah! Don't listen to them, especially the ones cringing about the covid19. They never had a real problem rl. League needs polish yes but all this crying is nonsensical, grow up ffs. Keep with the great lore and voice lines guys, we love em (I wonder what book Karst is reading...)

"
Alternalo wrote:
If you have 20+ challenges completed then you obviously like the league.
Stop measuring feedback value with challenges completed.

uh no, it is a measurable and comparable value... so, it makes sense to compare by that very number.

"
Alternalo wrote:
I have none completed and you know why? The recent leagues were so disappointing i can't get myself to do all the hassle again.

Aight, and this makes you eligible to judge the game as it is right now?
how?

"
Alternalo wrote:
The game used to be a minimalistic arpg, and now we are deling with this zoom zoom meta filled with bots and everyone looks like a christmas tree, covering entire screens with their spells and you can't see what the shit is going on.

you should play the game before judging, because especially Heist, especially on Day 1 (before it was changed according to the cry babies feedback) it was anything but zoom zoom, it actually was challenging, you had to make decisions... was good!

"
Alternalo wrote:
At this point i would choose Diablo 3 over this because that game has way less bugs. Yes, D3 the game everyone used to crap on, and look at PoE now, it turned into the same game with extra steps.

Yea Go Play Diablo, the game that has not changed, not even seen PROPER balance changes in years! sounds like a super good comparison! and if this community loses someone with that kind of judgement, it sure is sad, but actually it isnt :)
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
Tbh couldn't care less never have the voices on anyways lmao.
Do care u nerfed karst so much it became worthless however.

do you even play heist?
like, worthless? wtf?
you mean, he is not overpowered anymore?
can you still open all chests?
well, you could, i can, so if you cant, YOU make a mistake there buddy.
did u ever played karst? guess not. no u can't open all chests now. maybe if ur fully geared with the right mods? have u played ssf?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
What I'm hearing from this is any time you try to make a story driven league (in a game where the story is largely irrelevant) gameplay suffers.

If there was less story and the campaign was skippable, POE would be better and I know personally I'd play more and more characters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info