0.10.4b Patch Notes

BTW/. i just look on the new effects... lol Welcome World Of Warcraft. :)

And srsly.... there is maybe 10 normal models of helms in game rehashed ad nauseum... all generic... all plain... all boring... and 11 (ELEVEN) cosmetic helms in two months.
Normal helms didnt get update since i play this game (early 2011) and POE have worst and most generic looking gear in history of HNS games overall.

And its like this with basically all aspects of the game since Item Shop starts.

:/
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 27, 2013, 7:29:50 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

What the fuck is your problem? the game i really good, i don't have a single performance issue, i have't even had a single problem with the game, and ffs it is beta, you didin't have to pay for the game so shut the fuck up!
Thx but no. I dont take advices from ppl like you.
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Apparently they have reasons to be angry....

Im here since december 2011 and i dump about 120-150$ in this game already (on my acc and my brother acc).
And im deeply dissapointed in how GGG is handling OB and how they change this game and how they priorities shifts.
I dont care about new players, posters and ideas (thet nobody even read nowadays). Make game balanced and fixed and they will come...

Removed By Admin
Last edited by Sam on Mar 27, 2013, 7:31:05 PM
*sigh*
Again glowing...
*sigh*
Then maybe next week there will be more stuffs like "Silver Wings".

WTB Aquila helm or staff effect. :)
Spoiler
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Mar 27, 2013, 7:34:23 PM
"
Chris wrote:
The 0.10.5 patch that was due this coming Wednesday has been delayed for a week because of the vast combinations of skills to test with the new support gems. Instead we'll be deploying the 0.10.4b patch which will contain the week's set of new Unique items (all four of which are designed by Diamond supporters). This news post explains what support gems you can expect in the 0.10.5 patch and touches on a few other issues.

I'm really sorry about having to delay the 0.10.5 patch by a week. Three of our senior developers are away at GDC this week negotiating business deals and stalking other developers. We tried extremely hard to have the patch ready before the end of this week (so that it could be deployed on time), but the new support gems have enough complex problems that it's much safer to deploy them a week later.

Because some other elements of this patch are ready, like the four Unique items, we're deploying them in a 0.10.4b (or appropriate letter) patch on Wednesday. We really enjoy people engage with the weekly unique hunt on these forums and on reddit, so we don't want to skip that this week.

To help make the wait for the new support gems easier, here are details on what they do!
Strength Support Gem - Melee Splash: Adds an area of effect splash radius to a single target melee attack.
Strength/Dexterity Support Gem - Multistrike: Causes you to attack quickly three times with a melee attack. New targets are selected for subsequent attacks if available.
Intelligence Support Gem - Power Charge on Critical: Critical strikes with the supported skill have a chance of granting you a Power Charge.

Seriously, what are you bitching and moaning about Kara. Here is your information. This is why this patch contains uniques and microtransaction items only.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Mar 27, 2013, 7:32:12 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
They have money from crowdfunding. They have money from me (far more that i pay for any AAA title in my life). All this money apperently now goes towards microtransactions creation.

Some hardcore players, like you, pay much.
But most other players, I'd say 90% don't pay anything.

Of course they need to continue making money. To pay for the servers, to pay the wages, also improving graphics/technology/audio costs a SHITLOAD of money.

Just keep cool, they are doing a great job. This is by far the best ARPG we ever played, and we all know it. Just be patient.
Thx for putting this guy on probation. Its good to see that there is someone with common sense (samantha? thx :)). Maybe i will support you some more just because this, even the patches suxx balls.. who knows :)
"
SL4Y3R wrote:

Seriously, what are you bitching and moaning about Kara. Here is your information. This is why this patch contains uniques and microtransaction items only.

I like bitching Slayer :P

Also i think that lacks of hard critique makes companies lazy. And i think GGG is in a middle of something like this. Its all because i care about this game. You know that. :)
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Thx for putting this guy on probation. Its good to see that there is someone with common sense (samantha? thx :)). Maybe i will support you some more just because this, even the patches suxx balls.. who knows :)

Despite being shown why your complaining isn't necessary, you persist.....

EDIT: Sorry you posted a response before me :)

Still, it is the bad attitude that is not needed. You can give feedback without the attitude. I know, I know, it's how it's done online. However, it isn't needed.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Mar 27, 2013, 7:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info