0.10.4b Patch Notes

Ignoring all the drama despite wanting to punch the screen due desync at times.
Anyone know what the new uniques are?
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Thx for putting this guy on probation. Its good to see that there is someone with common sense (samantha? thx :)). Maybe i will support you some more just because this, even the patches suxx balls.. who knows :)

Despite being shown why your complaining isn't necessary, you persist.....

EDIT: Sorry you posted a response before me :)

Still, it is the bad attitude that is not needed. You can give feedback without the attitude. I know, I know, it's how it's done online. However, it isn't needed.

I have this bad days you know... :)

But i think im done here... message is clear. Now i go to uniques thread because first one is... interesting. :)
Brilliant Feathers will be mine! Keep up the good work guys :)
"
Sebash6 wrote:

Yea i know they need money but why they dont fix the GPU problem? I cant support this game with my gpu drivers. I got GT540M graphic card, even if i run game with my gpu(have to do, right click on the icon, run with GPU high quality - thats only way) but still i cant change global settings (i not mean in game) and my gpu became hot to 80 celcius cuz of full settings.

Dude. There are so many errors in your text, I don't know where to start.

- You got a mobile card. Mobile Cards are never really good, they are ok, but not good. GT540M is way way waaaay worse than normal GT540.
- If your card is running too hot, it is not the game's fault but always your hardware's fault.
- 80 Celcius is actually a good temperature for a GPU. GPUs can get up to 120 Celsius hot.

That said, I'm sure they are working on fixes.
Last edited by Caladaris on Mar 27, 2013, 7:46:14 PM
Hey the content is great...how about fixing some issues now? or at least acknowledging the issues.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
KarraKurri wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Thx for putting this guy on probation. Its good to see that there is someone with common sense (samantha? thx :)). Maybe i will support you some more just because this, even the patches suxx balls.. who knows :)

Despite being shown why your complaining isn't necessary, you persist.....

EDIT: Sorry you posted a response before me :)

Still, it is the bad attitude that is not needed. You can give feedback without the attitude. I know, I know, it's how it's done online. However, it isn't needed.

I have this bad days you know... :)

But i think im done here... message is clear. Now i go to uniques thread because first one is... interesting. :)

You sound like a huge douchebag tbh. Everyone has bad days, but only a twat would go out of his way to take it on completely random strangers. If someone has made you uppset, what about directing that hatred towards the correct source? This might be found offensive, but it is nothing but the truth. If you can't handle it, make some change yourself /I'll enjoy the probation if that does happen.

Also everything you have spoken of thus far objectivly is utter bullshit.
Last edited by neroscapegod on Mar 27, 2013, 7:55:41 PM
For what its worth, I dont expect fixes right away, but there are lots of issues I havent seen acknowledged by GGG, and that is what bothers me the most.
IGN: Iolar
"

You sound like a huge douchebag tbh. Everyone has bad days, but only a twat would go out of his way to take it on completely random strangers. If someone has made you uppset, what about directing that hatred towards the correct source?

Ypu can call me whatever you want - i dont care. It have nothing about this - i give message to GGG as a long time customer. Dont like - dont read it.
And if we make this clear - all examples i give are 100% truth and its how the game looks atm and since OB starts.

"
For what its worth, I dont expect fixes right away, but there are lots of issues I havent seen acknowledged by GGG, and that is what bothers me the most.

who cares? But you helm wings (bacause youll not get cool looking helm ingame in other way) and STFU. If not they will sand 15 fanboys that will insult you just because you care about game and you see that clearly there something is wrong at this picture since two month or maybe even longer.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Mar 27, 2013, 7:56:32 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
"

You sound like a huge douchebag tbh. Everyone has bad days, but only a twat would go out of his way to take it on completely random strangers. If someone has made you uppset, what about directing that hatred towards the correct source?

Ypu can call me whatever you want - i dont care. It have nothing about this - i give message to GGG as a long time customer. Dont like - dont read it.
And if we make this clear - all examples i give are 100% truth and its how the game looks atm and since OB starts.

"

who cares? But you helm wings (bacause youll not get cool looking helm ingame in other way) and STFU. If not they will sand 15 fanboys that will insult you just because you care about game and you see that clearly there something wrong at the picture.

Like seriously, people have tried to explain more than once why it is like that, even given multiple point of views as of why, mainly directed towards ur bs. It is honestly condecending towards humanity that you are actually, a human.
I guess this is the new unique!
Tasty.
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info