0.10.4b Patch Notes

Version 0.10.4b
  • Added four new Unique items, three of which are designed by our Diamond supporters.
  • Added four new cosmetic microtransaction effects that can be applied to helmets: Divine Sign, Brilliant Feathers, Spirit Charm and Victorious Wings
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Asynaptic wrote:
Was playing in the game - Got message that this patch was coming out - Logged off - waited about 15 minutes - then logged back on and got a pop up message saying my files had been corrupted and I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did all kinds of the usual things to avoid that advice - restarted computer - waited - tried a repair etc. Now I am currently reinstalling. Given the nature of the comments here, I am going to assume that my experience with this patch was unique. I have never gotten a corrupted file message before with new patches. But I have always stayed on line with the game until kicked off when the servers shut down.
I can not think of any reason why logging off in the last minute would corrupt files - but I would like to ask - Should I just stay on line in the future when the servers are about to shut down for patches? Because the re-install is - well cumbersome at this point.
Thnks
That definitely sounds odd. I'd suggest making a thread in the technical issues forum if you haven't already, as some of the others might have idea what could cause this but probably won't see your post here.
I'm pretty confidant that logging off before a patch shouldn't cause anything like that to happen.
"
Chypre wrote:
Uniques are always up on reddit first: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Actually, the uniques were up in the Unique items thread here on the forums first, and they were copied form there to reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info