[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
senfeier wrote:
My profile seems public. Can you tell me where i can look, to make sure its public?

You have to go to your profile and click edit privacy settings
as much as i wanna help you guys with your builds, theres too many of you, check my replies to others that ive helped before, you'll get ideas on what you can improve etc, the most common mistake i see is ppl not having the same tree/items as me. also try to get to lvl 95, thats where u should be perfect.
"
"
senfeier wrote:
My profile seems public. Can you tell me where i can look, to make sure its public?

should be done now.. Wanna take a peek?
"
senfeier wrote:
"
"
senfeier wrote:

should be done now.. Wanna take a peek?

ok im also not a pro, ive played PoE on and off for some years, i came back like 2 weeks ago after a 2 year pause so maybe my advice is not the best.
I think you are using too many unique equipment. you should look for a rare helm, gloves, boots and rings with + life, that will be a good start. check my character as an example. Im at 4.2k HP atm and feels comfortable, when i die its usually because i didnt position myself in a good way.

Also your flasks are really not optimal, you need at least remove bleed flask, i also use a remove freeze because it annoys the crap out of me to get frozen.

Your voidfletcher also is fucking up your build because of the pierce implicit. i would advise to sell it and try to get one without it, if you can afford get one with "Gain % of physical damage as extra cold damage". if not get a hyrri's demise.

your skill tree also has some mistakes. see my passive tree and compare it to yours. you have a mana node that is not necessary and you also went up on the duelist part when you should have gone for the Blood Syphon and then to Assassination on the shadow's zone.

But yeah look at my character and compare it to yours and try to get similar stuff. But for now you should really focus to get some rares with + life and fix your flasks. Hope this is useful to you, you can pm me in game if you want :)
I'm following this build but I can't seem to get enough STR/INT. I am using Astraments to help but if I want to switch amulets I can't. Any help?
hi im level 72 and im having a hard time with mana. i pop flask every 2shots of ice shot. PS im totally new to the game. this my first build. nay help would be appreciated thanks!
"
TheMeninist wrote:
I'm following this build but I can't seem to get enough STR/INT. I am using Astraments to help but if I want to switch amulets I can't. Any help?

Grab the big int and str nodes near the shadow's zone. respec out of it when you are able to get the stats on your equipment.
"
hi im level 72 and im having a hard time with mana. i pop flask every 2shots of ice shot. PS im totally new to the game. this my first build. nay help would be appreciated thanks!

You need the lioneye's fall jewel to spec into soul raker, thats where the mana leech comes from in this build. also helps if you can get somo mana leech on your rings. you can also use hyrr's truth amulet so one of your auras reserves less mana and use enlighten linked to the other ones so you have a little bit more mana to spare. if you cant get the lioneye's jewel i suggest you spec into essence sap until you get the jewel. Hope this helps

I still feel squishy and such, what can I do more?
Hey, im trying to get potential max in this build. Could you take a look at my gear and find out what might be upgraded. I was looking for a better bow but its hard for me to grab more than 19mln dps at a level 96. The budget for now is around 300ex to spend. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info