[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Why use blood rage? Won’t it affect the dmg on full life
Mana issues.

If you use hatred and herald of ice.. my mana down to 25 percent, which gives me alot of problems.. any ideas how to compensate that?

Thank you
"
senfeier wrote:
Mana issues.

If you use hatred and herald of ice.. my mana down to 25 percent, which gives me alot of problems.. any ideas how to compensate that?

Thank you

you'll get mana/life leech when u have Soul raker passive, which u need to have Lion eye's fall jewel to transform it to bow so u can benefit from it.
Last edited by ssampiseth on Nov 20, 2020, 7:52:09 AM
The Pastebin got Deleted

Not Found (#404)
This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.
Please try this one - it is the shortened pastbin code path of building provided - thanks very much for all your work and any help that you might be able to give me! https://pastebin.com/7cUFGwBm

Got me a voidfletcher :)

I finally understood why hypothermia is better. While ice bite adds damage to Ice Shot, hypothermia adds a multiplier to your whole damage but only on chilled enemies that's why it doesn't show on the tool tip if anyone is wondering.

Now time to finish the atlas quest and try to reach the end bosses before the league ends. I'm really enjoying this build thank you OP for the guide.
Hello Boys and girls,

i dont get how i push my life up to 4k.. i can barely make it to 2500.

Any help?

Thank you lads
"
senfeier wrote:
Hello Boys and girls,

i dont get how i push my life up to 4k.. i can barely make it to 2500.

Any help?

Thank you lads

Open your profile to public. Otherwise noone can see you gear and your question can't be answered.
My profile seems public. Can you tell me where i can look, to make sure its public?
I'm struggling to identify where to improve next. Can you have a look please and give me some feedback? I want to go all in with this build I currently have 25-30ex spare. Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info