[3.12] Sword & Board Smite Juggernaut - D3 Style (All Uniques!), Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start

"
Hey,

How do you leech life? your current set up has no sources that I see. Bloodrage reliance I guess?

Strictly speaking life leech, yes I rely on Blood Rage (if you notice my BiS enchant is Blood Rage +AS), but there's also Atziri's Flask. Either one will provide base leech.

But before I started using the Megalomaniac I had that one life/mana leech minor node below Vaal Pact.

If you notice my gloves also have regen and life on Rampage.

Regarding just staying full life as much as possible though, I mostly rely on the Enduring Cry healing every 8 seconds, which is pretty similar to what War Bringer used to be.

In reality though, wasn't paying much attention to life leech because I'm popping pretty much every single pack before they can get a shot and since my warcry is auto-cast with my movement bind, I just get auto topped off whenever I am not 100%, which is rare...

Only reason I am ever not Full Life is when I get a nasty Ignite or some Chaos degen.
I really like what you've done, and the dps POB's a reasonable number, single target included, though of course it's no umteen million Sirus deleter. The thing that I'm tripping over is mana leach and life leach, and avoiding spending the whopping travel points+ the node just to get both. It's just....grating lol. The only answer I can come up with, without a unaquirable Megalomaniac, is skip cloth and chain, skip the whole retaliation thing, too many points, and instead travel through golems blood, and socket a Large cluster with Feed the fury and fuel the fight by resolute technique. The plus doing this is two sockets.

Or we suck it up, waste the 4 points getting attack and mana leech...still travel to Retaliation...it's still a level 96 build. Anyways...I'm just trying to get life and mana leech without it being a dang level 96 build.

I'm so broke too. Wasted 350c on a Paradoxia with impale, ignoring the implications of poison with Yoke of Suffering. And that was all my currency.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 15, 2020, 12:51:22 AM
"
I really like what you've done, and the dps POB's a reasonable number, single target included, though of course it's no umteen million Sirus deleter. The thing that I'm tripping over is mana leach and life leach, and avoiding spending the whopping travel points+ the node just to get both. It's just....grating lol. The only answer I can come up with, without a unaquirable Megalomaniac, is skip cloth and chain, and instead tavel through golems blood, and socket a Large cluster with Feed the fury and fuel the fight by resolute technique.

Thanks!

It has worked out way better than I expected. Usually when a skill isn't played by anyone is for a good reason, but in Smite's case, it's completely undeserved. The sKill feels amazing!

Back to your concern though, I purposefully put myself it this situation, by restricting myself to only uniques.

I tried every other available option in the tree:

All jewels with +2 mana on hit + Mana Flows + Righteous Decree and I STILL ran out of mana. Without -mana cost rare rings it's just tough!

One thing I did not try is adding "Inspiration Support", but it's not the best DPS support as I don't scale off of crit, so I never bothered.

Trust me that little life/mana leech node is the most efficient little point in all of PoE ;) at 3 points it was the absolute best solution I could find, besides running a Megalomaniac, like I am doing now.

I for sure am not going to go Rare Clusters, nor will I add them to the build guide. That's not the idea I'm going for here. The idea was more along the lines of a build completely the opposite of what a Harvest build was, with god tier gear in every slot, and show that you CAN make end-game viable builds with neglected skills, neglected items and not abusing stacking rare Cluster jewels.

Anyone else though is, of course, more than welcome to take the build template and turn it into whatever they want with full rares, etc.

Nobody is forcing anyone to handicap themselves like I am. This is my personal choice, I find the struggle motivating, fun and a good way to find under appreciated skills and items that are perfectly end-game viable.

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Oct 15, 2020, 1:24:28 AM
Thanks!

Went shopping again...found
!! That solves that
"
Thanks!

Went shopping again...found
!! That solves that

Lol, I saw that bad boy and thought bout snagging it up, but I'm glad someone else got it :)

GG

EDIT: One last thing regarding single target DPS. Since I took those videos I've made a lot of changes and single target is much better!

I tried a Sirus 8 earlier, failed, but the ST DPS was on point!

I just hate that stupid fight and suck at it, but if I get a good attempt I'll record it.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 15, 2020, 1:33:30 AM
I dont find it hard really, except for third phase, which is fixed with "corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you". Here's the thing, people always say " stay near him!"...uh no, no, don't do that lol. When the phase ends run away. You dont want those storms chasing you and pinning you down. Then yuo just wait for his shadow on the edge of the screen; that tells you you're good to go back in.

Third phase can be utter bullshit though
"
I dont find it hard really, except for third phase, which is fixed with "corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you". Here's the thing, people always say " stay near him!"...uh no, no, don't do that lol. When the phase ends run away. You dont want those storms chasing you and pinning you down. Then yuo just wait for his shadow on the edge of the screen; that tells you you're good to go back in.

Third phase can be utter bullshit though

Yup yup, it's last phase the problem. The endless teleporting, switching phases, it's annoying AF as melee.
Here's a question...maybe I'm missing it somewhere; why slot Ancestral Protector AND Vaal Warchief? you got a 1 totem max...
"
Here's a question...maybe I'm missing it somewhere; why slot Ancestral Protector AND Vaal Warchief? you got a 1 totem max...

That's normal. You can have both Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief active at the same time.

Vaal Ancestral Warchief gives you +1 totems while active:

It's a thing of beauty to see the bonus from Panopticon + Ancestral Guidance + both totems down + Vaal Haste. You become this super fast beast that one shots everything. A lot of fun!

Plus each totem is around 1M DPS and you get two Vaal Warchief charges, which you can activate at the same time too for 2x Vaal Warchief + Protector.
Last edited by corosou on Oct 15, 2020, 10:11:17 AM
Ahh so it does

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info