[3.12] Sword & Board Smite Juggernaut - D3 Style (All Uniques!), Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start

"
corosou wrote:
"
Nchi wrote:
Can you section off the "cheap" build- everything is kind of a mess.

No hello, no please, no reason besides "I want this, do it".

No, I don't think I will.

Find another guide.

Ok im the dummy here- formatting put the chests on the flask line so I missed the clearly not for leveling gear- so is this meaning start maps DW now and skip shield? Been trying this in standard so most of your recent innovations are inaccessible (that belt tho!) or is DW reliant on self rage w/ belt?

Maybe throw another linebreak in there https://imgur.com/a/1iT8lz7 so the chests are a separate line idk how I managed to miss that the dozen times I looked over the thread... sorry for being a pleb asker

One thing I haven't run into is mobs evading, I swapped over after leveling with hollow palm and POB is saying I shouldn't be missing- is getting RT/the shield mostly for before the 1k acc ascendancy?
Last edited by Nchi on Nov 2, 2020, 6:16:21 PM
"
Nchi wrote:

Ok im the dummy here- formatting put the chests on the flask line so I missed the clearly not for leveling gear- so is this meaning start maps DW now and skip shield? Been trying this in standard so most of your recent innovations are inaccessible (that belt tho!) or is DW reliant on self rage w/ belt?

Maybe throw another linebreak in there https://imgur.com/a/1iT8lz7 so the chests are a separate line idk how I managed to miss that the dozen times I looked over the thread... sorry for being a pleb asker

One thing I haven't run into is mobs evading, I swapped over after leveling with hollow palm and POB is saying I shouldn't be missing- is getting RT/the shield mostly for before the 1k acc ascendancy?

No worries! :)

The belt is not required, it's just really nice! The other belt options are there. Go HH for mapping Ryslatha's for bossing.

The "Optional Gear" section is mostly just to show examples of gear you can get as you level.

The PoE forums are really outdated and organizing item lists once the post is created is not a lot of fun.

I would have to sit there and write down the number the Forum software gives each item, then organize it without knowing what exactly it is, or create a table of "item name" to "forum post item #" in order to re-organize that bs...

Also, every time I want to preview a change to make sure it looks OK, the Forum reloads the entire webpage, meaning I have to find where I was editing last by hand.

Working with this forum is a really annoying and time consuming experience with long posts.

I hope that clarifies why I've been avoiding to organize that section.

Yes, RT/Lycosidae are just for leveling before you get Ascendancy.
Last edited by corosou on Nov 2, 2020, 7:06:02 PM
Are you more comfortable with PoB? Most just use that instead of dealing with the forum stuff cause yea its a mess lol-

I am starting to get everything meshing together- flasks are next to replace- but I think I messed up not getting bleed/poison on my paradox- either one works though right? Seems like we would get both if we could and I don't see any bleed in the PoB

It would have been a lot smoother leveling in the build proper lol
Last edited by Nchi on Nov 3, 2020, 1:10:48 AM
"
Nchi wrote:
Are you more comfortable with PoB? Most just use that instead of dealing with the forum stuff cause yea its a mess lol-

I am starting to get everything meshing together- flasks are next to replace- but I think I messed up not getting bleed/poison on my paradox- either one works though right? Seems like we would get both if we could and I don't see any bleed in the PoB

It would have been a lot smoother leveling in the build proper lol

Every build guide now days is all about the PoB Export.

Really don't understand what is confusing you... My character is public, the post has PoB Exports.

You don't need anything else besides that...

Bleed/Poison Paradoxica for Yoke of Suffering.
hey man, i tried to import the tree but the POB said wrong version ( i downloaded the latest version of the POB ) so i dont know what happened. Can you give me a little help pls ? and what is different between 3 trees ? im confused because i dont know which to play so if you can help me it will be perfect. Thanks alot man
"
neopetss wrote:
hey man, i tried to import the tree but the POB said wrong version ( i downloaded the latest version of the POB ) so i dont know what happened. Can you give me a little help pls ? and what is different between 3 trees ? im confused because i dont know which to play so if you can help me it will be perfect. Thanks alot man

Hi,

You're probably using the Original PoB, you need to use the Community version:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

It's a question of budget. If you can afford it go with the Dual Wield Full Endurance Charges. If can't then go with shield.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Nov 4, 2020, 11:38:04 AM
3.12 Video Update: T16 Blighted Summit

Hi guys,

Been running a lot of Blighted maps and having a lot of fun doing it, so I figured I'd show you how a T16 looks:

T16 Blighted Summit

Youtube: Smite Jugg - T16 Blighted Summit (Full Run, Deathless)

Here's the PoB of how I ran that:

https://pastebin.com/hxsyB3RZ

Enjoy!
Last edited by corosou on Nov 6, 2020, 12:55:46 PM
3.12 Video Update: 5-Way Timeless Conflict

Hi guys,

Just wanted to show you a 5-Way Timeless Conflict:

5-Way Timeless Conflict

Youtube: Smite Jugg - 5-Way Timeless Conflict (Full Run, Deathless)

Here's the PoB of how I ran that:

https://pastebin.com/hxsyB3RZ

Enjoy!
Hi

Ur build is tanky ?

Uber elder viable?

I died a lot with my build and i have the same item than you (no paradoxia)
"
DenoX300 wrote:
Hi

Ur build is tanky ?

Uber elder viable?

I died a lot with my build and i have the same item than you (no paradoxia)

Hi,

Killing Uber Elder is not about the build, it's about practice and skill.

If you are good enough you can kill Uber Elder at level 32:

Level 32 Uber Elder Kill

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info