[3.12] Sword & Board Smite Juggernaut - D3 Style (All Uniques!), Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start

"
corosou wrote:
If you wanna make easy money go run low level delve, mob lvls between 69-73, the longest paths you can find, exploring all the dark alcoves

Could you explain a little bit more "exploring all the dark alcoves" : as soon as I do not stay in the lighten path, my life drop... I could use flares, but to explore all the darken pathes, it would consume a lot of them. Do you have a special method, or a special character/build to do this ?
"
AaxFamily wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
If you wanna make easy money go run low level delve, mob lvls between 69-73, the longest paths you can find, exploring all the dark alcoves

Could you explain a little bit more "exploring all the dark alcoves" : as soon as I do not stay in the lighten path, my life drop... I could use flares, but to explore all the darken pathes, it would consume a lot of them. Do you have a special method, or a special character/build to do this ?

First thing you do Delving is make sure you keep your Darkness Resistance always at 75% for the level you are at:

Once you have that you will have enough time to run into an alcove, drop dynamite and then drop a flare INTO the dark room.

While you get comfortable with this, drop a flare at the same time you drop the dynamite, by the door.

With some practice you'll learn to juggle your life flask, enduring cry heal and flares to explore very deep into the darkness.

GL
oh I have my delve resist to 75% and all the rest (i go to delve 160 with my other toons), but i suppose that i'm not rapid enough... And I find it boring to go back and craft flares all the time :-( I suspected that there was a another secret way to sustain darkness, but no...
"
AaxFamily wrote:
oh I have my delve resist to 75% and all the rest (i go to delve 160 with my other toons), but i suppose that i'm not rapid enough... And I find it boring to go back and craft flares all the time :-( I suspected that there was a another secret way to sustain darkness, but no...

Yea this isn't immune to darkness, just get by with flares, flask and enduring cry.

I bind my flare/dynamite to the side buttons on my mouse. That makes it pretty fast and easy to use them.
Hi, I don't know what I need to change with my build to deal more dmg because I can't kill map 11+ boss. Name RinQuake, maybe someone can tell me what focus to upgrade build.
"
B0Ni3K wrote:
Hi, I don't know what I need to change with my build to deal more dmg because I can't kill map 11+ boss. Name RinQuake, maybe someone can tell me what focus to upgrade build.

Hi,

Hmm.. this is a good build, but it's also a modest build and not abusing broken mechanics. It needs to be properly setup in order to perform optimally.

I suggest you check all the pages on the thread as I posted updates to my gear from the beginning of 3.12 up until now.

If you're limited by budget, I suggest the Elemental Overload shield version as that doesn't require some of the expensive Unique Jewels.

But, if you're new to the game, just be aware that struggling like this is perfectly normal, it happens to newbies and veterans alike, and it's just part of the game.

If you stick with it you will learn little by little until one day you won't need someone's guide to make a build.

I don't really like fixing people's toons, because that's a slippery slope and in the past I've ended up just fixing a bunch people's PoBs instead of playing the game.

So, I can tell you that at this stage you just have to keep working on your toon.

For starters:

1) You don't have Paradoxica
2) You don't have annoints
3) You don't have enchants
4) You don't have catalysts
5) You don't have a Warding flask, so you can't gain Max Rage on demand for bosses

GL
Last edited by corosou on Nov 1, 2020, 9:03:50 PM
Can you section off the "cheap" build- everything is kind of a mess.

"
Nchi wrote:
Can you section off the "cheap" build- everything is kind of a mess.

No hello, no please, no reason besides "I want this, do it".

No, I don't think I will.

Find another guide.
Thanks men for help me what I do wrong. I don't know remove curse is op. Now I can fight without deaths. :D
"
B0Ni3K wrote:
Thanks men for help me what I do wrong. I don't know remove curse is op. Now I can fight without deaths. :D

Hehe, ya Berserk is incredibly powerful! I love this belt.

Glad you got it worked out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info