|3.12.2 Patch Notes:
- Rebalanced the amount of Alert Level that Reward Room and Main Path Chests generate when opened.
- Added Alert Level Reduction, Time Before Lockdown and Maximum Alive Reinforcements bonuses to many existing Contract and Blueprint modifiers which didn't already have those bonuses.
- Added additional Reward Types to various Heist Jobs.
- Breach, Harbinger, Delirium and Legion rewards now require level 68 or higher before they can be found as Chest Rewards.
- Karst's Heist Perk now only applies to Reward Room Chests. This is being changed to bring him more in line with other Rogues' Heist Perks now that killing monsters no longer increases Alert Level.
- Nenet and Tullina now give slightly less Alert Level Generation at maximum Job level (20% and 14%, down from 26% and 17% respectively).
- After completing The Rogue Harbour quest, you will be placed at the top of the stairs when arriving in The Rogue Harbour.
- Many Heist monsters can now be Spectred!
- Alert Level reduction modifiers from different sources are now multiplicative with one another.
- You will now be placed slightly further away from the portal when entering a Heist.
- Attempting to leave a Heist area before entering a Heist Wing will now request confirmation.
- Grand Heist rewards which contain Enchanted Body Armours or Weapons are now more likely to contain higher-tier Base Types.
- Monsters in formations during Heists now stagger the timing of their attacks, such that they're not all using their attacks at the same time.
- Reduced the damage that Thaumaturgy Officers, Security Conjurors and Ashblessed Wardens deal.
- Reduced the damage that Labra-tomaton, Labora-dor and Clockwork Sentries deal with their on-death explosions.
- Clockwork Sentries now have a 20% chance to explode on death (down from 100%).
- Improved the telegraphing effects and audio of Clockwork Sentries' on-death explosions.
- It is now more clear when a Rogue has reached the maximum level for a given Heist Job.
- Improved various Heist quest text notifications.
- Heist Quest Items will now be removed from your inventory if you fail the Quest Contract. You will be able to get a new item when you re-obtain the appropriate Quest Contract.
- You can now search by Job name in your Heist Locker.
- Fixed a bug where some Grand Heists could not be completed.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent completion of a Heist in Smuggler's Den.
- Fixed a bug where Reward Room Chests that were opened using Demolition could be opened without causing Alert Level to increase.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Chests could fail to properly lock when Lockdown began when playing in a party.
- Fixed a bug where Gianna, Master of Disguise could sometimes fail to complete a Job.
- Fixed a bug preventing Quantity and Rarity implicit modifiers on Heist Brooches from displaying.
- Fixed a bug where the "Monsters have x% chance to Duplicate dropped Rogue Markers" modifier found on Heist Trinkets didn't display its description.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Resonators to drop with linked sockets.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause players to get stuck in a Vault door.
- Fixed a bug where, when returning to The Rogue Harbour from a Heist area, you could be placed in a Rogue Harbour instance that did not contain the portal to your Heist area.
- Fixed a bug where the Primary Objective chest in Contracts could not be opened in party play if the player who created the Heist was not present.
- Marked for Death, Mark the Prey and Malicious Intent can now be anointed.
- Updated the description of the "Inflicts a random Hex on you when your Totems die, with 80% increased Effect" modifier on the Soul Mantle unique body armour to be 80% more Effect. This does not impact the already-hotfixed functionality of Soul Mantle.
- Enabled the Cursed Words divination card.
- Fixed a bug where the "Resistance Modifiers have x% increased Effect" enchantment modifier affected the "Your Maximum Resistances are x%" modifier found on Loreweave and Replica Loreweave.
- Fixed a bug where shield modifiers were still applying to you while you had the Necromatic Aegis keystone passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug where modifiers that you could not apply to a given item were not visibly disabled in the Crafting Bench UI.
- Fixed a bug which caused Beastcrafting to ignore metamods.
- Fixed a bug where you could have more than 100 Poisons on you when using The Golden Rule unique jewel in combination with the Maw of Conquest unique helmet.
- Fixed a bug which caused monster versions of Cremation to fire projectiles more frequently than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated Ground from the Sanctuary ascendancy passive could be placed at the destination location after using Frostblink while holding down Move.
- Fixed a visual issue where Discharge effects were rendered on top of your character, rather than at your target location, when using the Astral Projector unique ring.
- Fixed a bug causing the mana cost of Discharge to be significantly lower than the listed value on the skill gem.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could be knocked back into unwalkable terrain.
- Fixed a bug where some new Flame Wall and Frost Shield enchantments were missing descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Wall didn't display the amount of damage that it added to projectiles in its tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where Explosive Arrow fuses were not always visually removed after exploding.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Doom Blast.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Animate Guardian.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Metamorph encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the Fury Valve unique amulet.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Flame Dash.
- Fixed a client crash.
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2020, 2:51:54 AM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:03:21 PM
Grinding Gear Games
ty for ur work and most fun cool league so far!
stay safe all <3
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 24, 2020, 3:04:13 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:03:28 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:03:32 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:03:50 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:04:04 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:05:39 PM
No skitterbots fix :(((((
Last edited by Smoku114 on Sep 24, 2020, 3:06:37 PM
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:06:29 PM
Nerf incoming !!!!!
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:07:54 PM
what about fix for map drop from heist and maps? :(
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:09:54 PM
Looking good! Appreciate all your hard work.
on Sep 24, 2020, 3:11:26 PM