PlayStation 4 and the Common Client Crash

"
nana3abg wrote:
New patch is here and situation is same.Crashed everywhere.Crashen when traveling on diferent area.Crased on heist(100%).Crashedn when im AFK in my hideout.Crashed even when i Unveiling Item.Crashed when i opened my skill tree.So basicly its better to dellete this shiit.Hope Sony dellete it too.

This was predictable as they only fixed a few skill-related crashes... this is so ridiculous, GGG! I would really like to get a feedback from them but they are only responding on Xbox posts here!
Last edited by Alindra888 on Sep 28, 2020, 5:24:29 PM
"
nana3abg wrote:
New patch is here and situation is same.Crashed everywhere.Crashen when traveling on diferent area.Crased on heist(100%).Crashedn when im AFK in my hideout.Crashed even when i Unveiling Item.Crashed when i opened my skill tree.So basicly its better to dellete this shiit.Hope Sony dellete it too.

Where you see new patch? Jeff wrote that the patch will be released later this week. GGG of course ate shit in this League, but do not misinform people.
"
Gremka_ wrote:
"
nana3abg wrote:

Where you see new patch? Jeff wrote that the patch will be released later this week. GGG of course ate shit in this League, but do not misinform people.

Patch will drop September 29 7 PDT PM.... Hope this will make de Game playable
"
Gremka_ wrote:
"
nana3abg wrote:

How long u playing POE?How long GGG lied us that they fix this crash?Every next league situation gone tragic.Every normal game company will fix it on first week.But when there is a lots of mazohists who still paying they never fix it.As i sayed before dellete this shiit.Have a GN.
Please GGG, any updates here? This is unbearable, the game is really hard to enjoy now - and I want to enjoy so bad.

Anything we can do to help? Please?
Fix this damn sh1t of a game! I just hâd to pull my Power cable to exit the crash! You did nothing with this update!
I just don't get it. Right now I on my corona-cation, so I decided to take PS4 with me, right now I'm so upset with this decision... I should take my XBOX... I have some free time in my room so I want to play PoE... Game is crashing after 20-30 minutes of playing. I tried to disable audio, move game to SSD, rebuild database nothing helps. So I thought that read some forums - is a good idea. I played PoE for 2-3 months on PC before but I just can't imagine that there is another (like Ubisoft) coding team that can't fix there products for long time... ((( Guys! You know about this problem for some time and you can't fix it? Crap! You should to fix it or remove game from store. I want to buy some tabs but man! Your game just not working!!
Yes. I know that Sony ok with broken products in PS Store - but it's your face!
Last edited by T1gr1X on Oct 1, 2020, 9:52:58 AM
Since the last update, after a few crashes, I have to pull the power cable from my PS to restart the console. It's getting worse and worse.
Just make sure the microtransaction works and then just Take a piss on the rest of the players. Posting the same sh1t since 6 months ago "we are trying, we cant locate the bugs, we are sorry" and still you are only make it worse and worse! If you dont have The apropiate team to figure it out, AT least stop trying! The game was better before, when this bug started! It was only crashing once every 1-2h. Seems to me that your Team is a little incompetent
Last edited by frzhmd on Oct 4, 2020, 8:23:19 AM
I have played from day 1 on the PS4.
I really enjoyed the game. But no more.
Excuses not tolerated anymore.
1. It is a free game. BS, I spent full game cost on micro transactions for stash tabs. Probably, would have spent more on cosmetics, but the constant issues changed my mind.
2. Player base on consoles is not as much as on PC. I would and have recommended the game to others. It takes time to build the base.
3. The team is small. GGG is owned by tencent. They have money, ask them for more to fund more people.

I am done with this game, because...
1. The constant crashes, freezes, bugs. I had to unplug my PS4, to unlock the crash, several times. Absolutely unexceptable.
2. The lack of effort to fix these issues. I don't know how the "team" tests the patches or even the game.
3. Yes, Diablo 3 was not good. But, it ran. Not perfectly, but no hard crashes.
4. If these issues were present on PC, they would have been fixed asap. Or the game wouldn't exist. Example: PC had problems at launch. 2 updates before launched on console. And then PS4 launch was delayed from an error. Pathetic.

Message to GGG. "You lost me as a player, consumer, supporter. I will never recommend, play, or even show interest in this game anymore."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info