The Twilight Mystery Box

Cool Stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Really like this set so i spent some money on it :)

180$ or 150€, which translates to 1750 GGG Points or 58 Twilight Loot Boxes. Heres what i got :

- Sunrise Body Armor [1]
- Sunrise Gloves [3]
- Sunrise Helmet [2]
- Sunrise Boots [3]
- Sunrise Helmet Attachment [0]
- Sunrise Cloak [2]
- Sunrise Wings [1]
- Sunrise Weapon Effect [2]
- Sunrise Footprints [0]
- Sunrise Character Effect [1]
- Sunrise Portal [1]
- Sunrise Aura [2]
- Sunrise Blood and Sand Effect [0]
- Sunrise Wolf Pet [2]
- Sunrise Orrery Pet [0]
- Sunrise Shield [1]
- Sunrise Building Supplies [0]
- Sunrise Environmental Effect [2]
- Sunrise Curios [3]

- Nightfall Body Armor [0]
- Nightfall Gloves [2]
- Nightfall Helmet [3]
- Nightfall Boots [1]
- Nightfall Helmet Attachment [4]
- Nightfall Cloak [2]
- Nightfall Wings [0]
- Nightfall Weapon Effect [2]
- Nightfall Footprints [3]
- Nightfall Character Effect [0]
- Nightfall Portal [1]
- Nightfall Aura [1]
- Nightfall Flame Dash [2]
- Nightfall Dragon Pet [1]
- Nightfall Weapon [2]
- Nightfall Building Supplies [3]
- Nightfall Environmental Effect [4]
- Nightfall Crystals [1]
- Nightfall Cloud Pet [0]

As you can see, to complete the Twilight Armor Set i'd still need Nightfall Body Armor, Nightfall Wings and the Sunrise Footprints. Sad im missing 2 Common Pets as well, as they look pretty cool.

But im not a lunatic, so i wont buy any more boxes and buy the missing pieces when they're in store :)

And heres a final breakdown of the rarity of my loot :

Rare Pieces : 16 (28%)
Uncommon Pieces : 22 (38%)
Common Pieces : 20 (34%)

So i guess i was pretty lucky on the rare part.

And finally, what did i save?

Combined Set 840 (620)
Combined Wings 640 (470)
Combined Footprints 160 (120)
Combined Portals 300 (220)
Combined Cloak 460 (340)
2 Uncommon Pets 320 (240)
1 Character Effect 210 (155)
1 Aura Effect 125 (95)
1 Weapon Effect 180 (135)
Weapon+Shield Skin 360 (270)

Counting only the discounted price, this leaves us at 2665 Points for the full combined set. I'm missing 3 Pieces that i need to buy, so i got 2060 Points worth of the Twilight Set.

Considering that the Sunrise and Nightfall Set got some duplicates that i wouldnt need to buy for completing the two base sets plus the hideout decorations, i made myself a nice discount :D
It looks great. It's unfortunate it's behind a money RNG gate.
esse achei feio hein.
Wow. I think I may just go for a few extra Mystery Boxes this time. This is seriously beautiful.
I watched it once more and I may just say that it may just be one of the very best sets made.
All kudos to the Designers and their work here. Damn, this is GOOD!
I just Love the Music this theme are fuk amazing Thanks GGG I hope we get more like this in the future.
The MTX are not real my taste cuz the exiles don't look exiles anymore with this celestial stuff cuz they look like they are spirits or shadow things, so this make them not exiles anymore and this is a sad story. Don't make me wrong the artistic job are great but just don't suit POE anymore. I like the Nightfall Armor set design only don't like the celestial stuff on it like I say before. The Nightfall portal that are just amazing, both weapon effects are great, Nightfall sword skin nice too, both auras, foot prints and character effects nice too, nightfall wings just great. Combined armor set design are cool but again I don't like celestial stuff in place of exiles bodies.
It is regrettable that there is no option to remove the celestial effects and allow only the physical armor to remain, so that we can see the human bodies of exiles blunted inside them, because the pieces of armor are really fantastic.
Thank you for your effort and work but sorry this mystery box is not for me, unless you have the possibility to remove the celestial effects in the future then yes I will buy Nightfall armor set.

Well thanks anyway for your work
Everything looks good in this set, decorations, fx, usually i buy 5-10boxes at max, but here i tried around 20 Boxes, got 17 different items (and 3 duplicatas), missing a lot of portals and higher stuff, but worth it^^.

I saved around 500pts on those boxes compare to : the price with a 20% discount in the shop + removing 3 uncomplete armor items and 3 clones i got.

Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 20, 2020, 10:13:49 AM
GGG if you dont want to give us duplicate protection at least give us limited duplicate protection for the 1st X boxes.

Its for people like me that like some boxes and open a few or dont want to buy more/them because we might get duplicates.

I will strongly consider buying more of them if i know i cant get duplicates for at least a few boxes.
I love gambling!!!!!!!!!! Weeeee
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info