The Twilight Mystery Box

This is far and away the best box you've released. It's stunning. Good job.
ohohoho
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
ok, this looks nice
is there not gonna be a stash sale this weekend?
Looks amazing, but I will quote myself on the hideout decorations

"
I probably beat a dead horse because it has been suggested multiple times in the past, but it would be great if GGG could come up with a new model for their hideout MTXs.

Currently it is completely impossible to build an hideout based on the hideout mtxs for a reasonable cost. Having made several fully decorated hideouts I can say that I usually need between 50 to 100+ decorations to wall up an hideout, giving that a wall mtx is on average $5 that'd would be $250 - $500 per hideout. No one will put that much money for an hideout, I have never seen anybody using a lot of these MTXs decorations for a reason.

I do believe that it'd be a lot more profitable for both GGG and the players to get a reasonable pricing model when it comes to the hideout mtxs. Ideally, as it's been suggested multiple times, it would be great to just unlock them as a new decoration as you'd do for an hideout, but I also know that they are used as a filler for the MTX boxes which means once a decoration has been unlocked it'd be necessary to design more decorations for GGG so people feel like they've gained something from the box.

Selling them per let's say 20-30+ would be nice and it'd at least make it possible to make a small hideout with them. Many of these decorations are great and could be used to make so much more things in the hideout department, which would result in more sales for GGG for both tilesets/decorations and even boxes, but at the present moment they're just way too expensive. I can understand that a shiny classy throne is expensive, but decorations such as walls/floor/supplies that you need in great number should be sold in large bulk for the same price.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Not gonna lie, Nightfall armor, character effect and weapon is everything Celestial MTX should've been.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Moar fier :3

I'm not that enthused about the mystery box mechanic but these'll be kind of cool to get as freebies on sales, and I'm looking forward to them joining the regular store...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
how about fixing skills?
would be nice if every time a new box is released you gave the players who suported the game some for free, like one for each tier of suporter pack bought on the account or something like that

You guys allways give streamers like 40 boxes for free to get some advertize , giving some for free to people who bought suporter packs would be a nice advertize aswell, more people would buy packs this way, is a win win situation for everybody

btw that's the first time i got excited for a pair of footprints, the combined one looks awsome
Me likes.

especially those lunar pieces.

I really like the combined set, too. will look sweet with dark prism cape.

Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info