The Twilight Mystery Box

Nightfall everything is awesome.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
francorocco23 wrote:
would be nice if every time a new box is released you gave the players who suported the game some for free, like one for each tier of suporter pack bought on the account or something like that

You guys allways give streamers like 40 boxes for free to get some advertize , giving some for free to people who bought suporter packs would be a nice advertize aswell, more people would buy packs this way, is a win win situation for everybody

btw that's the first time i got excited for a pair of footprints, the combined one looks awsome

I also think this would be a great way of showing appreciation to supporters.

I'm pretty sure we used to get free chests, it's how I got my lightning bat pet.

I think they used to give us chests for milestones in leagues as well.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
I just wanna take the time to say.. HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!
Now THIS is a Mystery Box... best box to date!!!! GREAT JOB guys!

"
"
francorocco23 wrote:
would be nice if every time a new box is released you gave the players who suported the game some for free, like one for each tier of suporter pack bought on the account or something like that

You guys allways give streamers like 40 boxes for free to get some advertize , giving some for free to people who bought suporter packs would be a nice advertize aswell, more people would buy packs this way, is a win win situation for everybody

btw that's the first time i got excited for a pair of footprints, the combined one looks awsome

I also think this would be a great way of showing appreciation to supporters.

I'm pretty sure we used to get free chests, it's how I got my lightning bat pet.

I think they used to give us chests for milestones in leagues as well.

Also agree with this although pretty sure it will never happen.
BUT I do wanna see atleast a combo be cheaper then buying single.. atleast like 10% discount if you buy the 5xBox Bundle.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 19, 2020, 5:42:19 PM
This was the first time I've purchased any Mystery Box as I felt almost any item would've been actually worth the 30 points. From 27 boxes I've got:

- Nightfall Body Armour
- Sunrise Gloves
- Sunrise Helmet
- 2x Sunrise Helm Attachmenets

- 2x Nightfall Footprint
- 2x Sunrise Footprint --> One of each new footprints, yey

- 3x Sunrise Wolf Pets (so a whole pack)
- Nightfall Dragon

- Nightfall Portal (It's just gorgeous)
- Sunrise Portal

- Nightfall Aura
- Sunrise Aura

- 2x Nightfall Weapon (one for each hand)
- Sunrise Shield

- 7x Hideout items

For me, that was definitely worth it. I've basically got everything I wanted in near perfect quantity except the missing Nightfall Helmet which I'll buy later on sale. The Cloaks, Wings, Weapon Effects and Sunrise Armour would've been nice too, but don't really mind them missing.

Last edited by PraceAce on Sep 19, 2020, 5:46:08 PM
Solaris and Lunaris have been working out, haven't they...
bottomtext
I just bought a Mystery box and got a Sunrise Helmet attachment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rlKxcQcNbo&feature=youtu.be, massively massively disappointed, you can't even see it on your character, it needs to be 3-4x as large as it currently is, and have distinguishing characteristics - as is, this was a monumental waste of money.
Nightfall Cloak 11/10 aesthetically. Sunrise Cloak 10/10 Aesthetically. Nightfall Aura incredible looking. Nightfall helmet attachment, very good. Nightfall flame dash looks good, the Nightfall weapon effect and sword, not bad.

Nightfall portal effect, omg, are you kidding, do you realize how good this looks? I can't even begin to explain...

All of the decorations, incredible. Very good job.

BOTH of the pets look amazing, although the dragon is my favorite.

It's a shame because I won't be partaking in Heist league out of principle of the devs deciding it's not worth their time or efforts to make Harvest's garden mechanic work somehow into 3.12 so that we can still have the garden at least that everyone enjoyed building but just without the harmful crafts. Maybe I can purchase these cool mtx once Harvest is back.

I will be taking a break from the game until Harvest is back. Same as how I and a lot of others took a break from PoE after Synthesis was removed. Which by the way, Synthesis IS STILL removed from the game because the way they "brought back" Synthesis is not a real bringing back of the content since there is no tyle system or synthesizer anymore still. You can only justify being a lab rat beta tester for the game with temp leagues that they put out on standard so long before it becomes enough really. It just doesn't feel right to play the game anymore if I'm being honest when you are treated like this considering other game companies don't do this and value their player's time and efforts. But to each their own I guess. New leagues used to mean an economy reset, not a content reset.

I wish the best for this game and maybe once things change I can come back, until then, I'll be enjoying other games. Ty for all the fun and best of luck.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
50 Boxes 38 Pet and Hideout Duplicates. You got me once but never again. Find a Solution for the Duplicates please! Even greedy Devs like Activision have a fair System for it, while you are all quiet about the Situation. Not fair at all.

Edit.: Also Sunrise Weapon Effect is a reskin of the $480 Orion Supporter Pack Skin. Feels great if you say those ultra expensive Packs are unique forever while they are not...
Last edited by Blutgarde on Sep 19, 2020, 6:06:21 PM
nice
LOL meanwhile supporter packs don’t have a weapon effect
fix PlayStation port

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info