3.12.0 Day One/Two Hotfixes

normal semi-playable launch .. hopefully not too many this league.
Will anything happen to contracts we have?
well, ty ggg, this was first league i thought i will do slowly and with doing league content on esrly levels, but it seems its another “rush maps, then play game” league. again. =/ Yeah, i mean “fixing” unique drops, fun not allowed right?
I thought I was going crazy when I had to flee from Oak for the first time ever to upgrade my gear.
can you move the stash in rouge harbour.........
"
xhiril wrote:
"Toned down the insane amount of unique items players were pillaging from early Heists"

oh look another example of early exploiters getting all the good shit before its changed

how not typical of video games

/s

Right. And the "good shit" you talk about is not in the game anymore right? Sad you. You have to play the game now.

But hey, if you want a ton of unusable items go play D3!

Of even better, start earlier next time so that you can make an advantage out of something that is none at the end.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Has the flame wall levelling issue been fixed yet? I hope to be able to use this skill gem soon. Thanks.
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
xhiril wrote:
"Toned down the insane amount of unique items players were pillaging from early Heists"

oh look another example of early exploiters getting all the good shit before its changed

how not typical of video games

/s

Right. And the "good shit" you talk about is not in the game anymore right? Sad you. You have to play the game now.

But hey, if you want a ton of unusable items go play D3!

Of even better, start earlier next time so that you can make an advantage out of something that is none at the end.

If you hate fun and you like to have a second job as a video game, that's up to you, don't think everyone else should follow your ideas of how to enjoy a game.
waiting for spectral shield throw fix
GGG you did it!
With silent nerfs you made me leave league in first day! Just 6 hours gameplay and all currency spend on build that you destroed. Gj
Your game your rules
there is a bug on cathedral rooftop. crashes the game when enter cathedral rooftop, cant continue stuck at lvl 45 ish. send help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info