Content Update 3.12.0 -- Path of Exile: Heist

This is the least Excited I’ve been about balance changes in the 7 years I’ve played this game. Also the first time I’ve thought about actually skipping a league. Not because of heist but just because of what seems to be lack of effort by the balance team and a general lack of understanding of the current meta.
well... whatever
Nice
You guys forgot to nerf melee again, my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

Spoiler
I do this for money
Last edited by neon_affliction on Sep 16, 2020, 8:31:30 AM
"
AdamSanders wrote:
This is the least Excited I’ve been about balance changes in the 7 years I’ve played this game. Also the first time I’ve thought about actually skipping a league. Not because of heist but just because of what seems to be lack of effort by the balance team and a general lack of understanding of the current meta.

This
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
"
AdamSanders wrote:

You claim 7 years and yet THIS is the first time you've actually thought about skipping a league because of the "balance changes"? You can't be serious.
"
Danerer wrote:
"
AdamSanders wrote:

You claim 7 years and yet THIS is the first time you've actually thought about skipping a league because of the "balance changes"? You can't be serious.

I clicked on his name it says he joined in 2013, my guess is he's serious
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Apparantly, players are not using all of their skill shortcut buttons, therefore Marks were added :D

Removing the double 25% conversion from gloves cuts some builds off the game. AS if it was easily obtainable before D:
Oh boo they nerfed a super OP ascendacy that almost everyone was playing, oh boo
On Kill effect on marks...

/facepalm

"
Now causes 10% of Overkill damage from killing blows against cursed enemies to be reflected to other enemies as physical damage

That, dear ggg, is NOT an explosion. That is just useless.

"
This synergises with the second effect that Punishment now applies which causes monsters to explode, dealing a percentage of your overkill damage to monsters around them
Last edited by felrasha on Sep 15, 2020, 10:00:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info