3.11.2b Patch Notes

cant w8 for patch note
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Wow, being a new player at POE, i'm really dissapointed that a feature like the garden suddenly is ripped of the map. I finally began to understand the crafting system and getting my harvest up to speed, exited to try out my first craft.

Then this.

Being new to the game, I know that there is a ton of good reasons to do so, but such worthless efforts leaves a trail of hopelessness in my soul. It caught me totally off guard.
Um what? Theres plenty of other ways to craft stuff, just not going to be able to craft mirror tier items with 1 hour of work.
"
Slick3152 wrote:
Um what? Theres plenty of other ways to craft stuff, just not going to be able to craft mirror tier items with 1 hour of work.

Sorry, but I've seen this too many times - it was never 1 hour of work for a great harvest craft, even for godgamers. For me to put together my endgame harvest weapon for example, alone took a lot (50+) of hours of farming (literally :D). I am not saying it wasn't OP, and a nerf or even removal of the option could be fine (I am not a gamedev), but saying it can be done in one hour is just.. not true.
So, they delivered alot of problems with their “change of system” patch and still no fix to it. And league will start already tomorrow. GGG, really?? we will go into league with broken client? Wow.
7 hours left - still no working game client. gg GGG
GGG needs better QC - yes you do!
"
Slick3152 wrote:

1 hour ? mirroer tier ? and having a fun. dude. explain mirror tier for new player. to have some good damage and fun. jesus christ. hour work. you havent worked litterlay sip for your enterie life to call it hard work. but this is a game.
and i litterally crafted one item whole league. i wasnt able to do that in standard and that was the only reason i played that league. i will skip the rest leagues. i have no fun to be beta tester on bugged bs as it is. . i just want to have fun. but mirror and tier item. who said so that people should gather up massive loads of currency and then get one nice item mirrored and next patch its gets destroyed by assholes like ggg bceause they saw streamers said its too damn powerful. to whom. to just streamers. new players still learn this game and ggg just shit on them and then they just figure and figure whats going on. mirror tier so called. doesnt do any decent output. game sucks you know. its hard and ifeel phatetic that i still play this pile of shit. yes for damn scraps eventually. currency comes out from divs and if lucky from drop. but mostly from delirum orbed map. whole game has turned into delirum. if want so so rewarded play delirum orbed maps. this sucks. i dont want this. nobody want that.
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info