Heist Challenge Rewards

These are nice rewards, especially the evil bond cat hiding behind that cute ribbon ,)

but...

BUT ...

It is obvious that the portal in your own video is suffering from the bloom effect (as does the hideout) and is diminished by it. I am sure that there was more 'pep' to it when designed. Even 25% is too much and ruining most MTX that I have.

Best
another 40 leauge comming boys
"
Yahira wrote:
These are nice rewards, especially the evil bond cat hiding behind that cute ribbon ,)

but...

BUT ...

It is obvious that the portal in your own video is suffering from the bloom effect (as does the hideout) and is diminished by it. I am sure that there was more 'pep' to it when designed. Even 25% is too much and ruining most MTX that I have.

Best

BLOOM just sucks ass that's why most games have a slider or switch to turn it OFF but ggg need's to be a snowflake so they force us to use that crap its the same with Shadows. (I don't mind Shadows but some People play on a Toaster so they need as much shit to turn OFF as they possibly can so they can have a smooth gaming experience.) <- And I know that GGG will come out AGAIN and say the new Shadows don't cost performance the problem is they do if your Pc literally starts catching Fire when opening a browser and a Game at the same time. xD
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Sep 14, 2020, 4:38:42 AM
Oh and while were at it, can we please stop with these bullcrap RnG challenges. I soloed (except 1 due to desync) all the challenges myself and it got me to 38 + Some endgame grinds...

... but I did not get a single winged scarab in many thousand maps and harvest encounters. And I am not grinding to buy challenges... because that's not a challenge that belongs here. Otherwise give me the option to complete every challenge by running them or pay 5 exalted orbs - cut out the middle man.
hype hype hype!
why never armour, weapon, aura effect... last armour i saw is rigwald chest...
but no, an other stupid per and portal.. :D
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Not bad! But we need Marvel's Black panther MTX skin!
Last edited by mrak199 on Sep 14, 2020, 5:11:29 AM
A pet! A pet! Thank you so much! \^_^/
well that's a pog from me! awesome work ggg great rewards this league!
worst rewards since bestiary, ill skip, ty for your effrot tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info