3.11.2 Technical Patch

I cannot explain enough how happy I am to hear about this redownload thing and all these new changes and improvements.

feeling like coming back to Poe again like the addict I use to be.

great work GGG keep up the good work cheers mate.
I hope someone at GGG realized that there are ultra wide displays out there since quite some time which totally mess up the UI by placing life and mana orbs in the opposite corners of the displays making them unreadable while playing. Unbelievable that this isn't adressed yet. And now, as GPUs even get more power, even more people will surely be experiencing this awkward displaying issue. This is a MUST for the upcoming patch.
Last edited by AngryGekko on Sep 8, 2020, 5:43:46 PM
nice
GGG, you should put up a torrent for the people with krangled internet
People praising this while it's interesting news it has yet to be seen how this actually will work for people with plenty of issues.

I'm holding my actual thoughts I havent played this game in 6 months almost and I have no plans to comeback for heist but now I'm kinda forcing myself to do it just to check this patch.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
FINALY!
this what you call an update.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
cant wait <3
So finally it won't take 15-25 minutes to launch the game and 10-15 minutes on each loading screen?

*screams in HDD*
Nice idea about patch. Hope they will make dual wield leveling in Heist good again, but dont think so... So play chaos bow.
I uninstalled the game for now because I need some space and would take a week for me to buy a new ssd...but it still has 1.7gb of files left..is it safe to delete those or will it be needed for the new game files? It's from shader cache.
Last edited by 7thShogun on Sep 9, 2020, 10:11:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info