Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
Antigegner wrote:
I still would like to know how this 'triple damage' works together with 'double' damage that you can get from the skill tree and cluster jewels. Any guesses?

My guess would be the game rolls to see if you deal tripple damage, if not, roll for double
"
Torrenz wrote:
you don't need to be some melee summoner build because "your hits with this weapon" means you can keep the buff up safely and effortlessly by using an unsupported lightning strike every 4 seconds.

imma guess 1 million dps per skeleton. absolute tier 1 unique

why not Splitting Steel - Alternate Quality 3 Grants Minions 40% increased Damage

How bad is a champion with this? With United in dreams 2nd wep
Last edited by wsbisev on Sep 17, 2020, 8:26:27 AM
I keep forgetting that ggg displays time in some weird timezone called pdt and thought the new league would be out tomorrow since it says 18th... maybe add a local timezone underneath like the recent harvest league end date/time with 3 timezones...i don't mind nzt, or gmt, just gimme something more relevant than pdt

Wasted a day off, but at least the new league would be on a Saturday if I calculated the time right.
"
fir537 wrote:
I keep forgetting that ggg displays time in some weird timezone called pdt and thought the new league would be out tomorrow since it says 18th... maybe add a local timezone underneath like the recent harvest league end date/time with 3 timezones...i don't mind nzt, or gmt, just gimme something more relevant than pdt

Wasted a day off, but at least the new league would be on a Saturday if I calculated the time right.

https://www.pathofexile.com/heist
Last edited by Rekt_that on Sep 17, 2020, 8:37:51 AM
That new sword is definitely a must try. I started with Skellies in Harvest, and it was fun, but underwhelming compared to Spectres, and Zombies back in Blight, I think.
I wonder what the best skill to use with it would be though. I'm thinking either something like Lightning Strike or that one Steel skill as someone said, or maybe Spectral Throw+Impale for, well, impale, and some range. I thought Cyclone with CWC Desecrate/Offering would be good too, but as Summoner you mostly want to stay away from mobs. While clearing it wouldn't be so bad, smack some mobs at the edges and let your minions to most of the work, but on bosses you'd need to be close and hit them once in a couple seconds to keep the buff up.
"Minion saved when log out and automatically resumoned when log in" i love GGG!
Discharge rework? Is Kripp coming back? :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

I wonder if the skelly weapon when corrupted would give the corruption stat to the skellies since they wield a copy. Resolute technique or onslaught might be interesting corruptions.
I just hope they fix the fps issues some of us got from the technical patch soon. I'd wanted to try enjoying heist right when it came out; but since those other issues aren't fixed yet, I'm gonna wait until they are to try the league. otherwise it all too often ends up being unplayable/huge lag spikes.
Think only Quality of life left to add is Logging into our hideouts. One day.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info