Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

nice cards
What about making delirium cost a divine orb instead?
SO - You can force delirium and blight now. I think I like that. I think 16c is a very high price to pay for a delirium encounter...but OK! 8c for Blight seems reasonable.
16c for Delirium?

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Zana bringing that 2c Abyss! Looks like fun times for the endgame grind.
For those who don't know, Fortune Favors The Brave is weighted evenly. So you can make almost half of all maps have either Blight, Delirium or Beyond for a mere 3 chaos! :D It also selects from all the possible Zana modifers - even those you might not have unlocked yet!! :DDD
Please fix Dash skill gem and Delirium interaction. Delirium turns off when I Dash.
Discharge with 8 seconds CD on Enduring Cry.... wtf are you thinking GGG... killing the changed skill even before we can play it.

I wanted to play Discharge this league but you ruined that with the Enduring Cry destruction... yes you destroyed it you didn't nerf it.
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 15, 2020, 8:05:35 PM
Why does Discharge look so goddamn generic now, ugh shits boring.
I feel the minimum/maximum charges crafts/mobs will be nerfed because of discharge...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info