Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

YEEEESS! Danke schon for than small improvement with letting zombie stay after and when back to game! This always nerved me when i must trigger all minion hundred time on day!
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
deadaimsniper wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
why would anyone want %life regen over life + movement speed?

I think its pretty easy to cap out movespeed on zombies so the movespeed might be kind of a lost stat

theres a cap? how was i ment to find this out

You read the spectre gem, than google it
Redacted, omg that ending...
DOOMSDAY
I am very much looking forward to Heist and trying out some of these Replica Uniques, new base types, and new enchantments.
I am so glad that Harvest is finally over!
Started playing March 7, 2013, played for a few months, and then took a six year break from it. Looking forward to playing something more diverse than Diablo 3.
" Here's a small improvement that benefits summoners! " . Feels like a slap in the face , after keep nerfing minion builds , league after league.
"
iuiulitza wrote:
" Here's a small improvement that benefits summoners! " . Feels like a slap in the face , after keep nerfing minion builds , league after league.

When Minion builds survive every, single league and are played in every, single one of them, you cannot claim that the build has ever been nerfed enough. If anything, GGG is running out of ideas of how to hit the build(s) hard enough to not be commonplace anymore, without utterly destroying a gem or two in the process.
permazombies? WINNING!
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Necromancers will laugh out loud tonight after Patch Notes. "4 leagues mate, 4 leagues being Meta. Nobody has or possibly will do that ever and they still complain we are nerfed too much!! XD".
These gem mods like ss are just nothing but rhetoric. GGG should focus on core game play and UI where it matters.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info