Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

ty GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Can I haz pieces of cat pet plz?

Also, hit enemies on hit should be a thing.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Mistress of Sacrifice now causes you to find more reward rooms.
Firestorm now calls down a large meteor that impacts the targeted location, followed by a Vaal Side Area.

found the starter build, firestorm necro,i'd really love to see the vaal side area dropping on the mobs
why would anyone want %life regen over life + movement speed?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
==Alternate Quality Text==

I love it how Bex does not have to use her paint skills anymore! :D
Thanks GGG!
Last edited by gruumine on Sep 14, 2020, 8:28:12 PM
Really channeling Hans Zimmer's Sherlock Holmes soundtrack. Loving it, fit's perfectly.
Dread wheel monsters now spawn on use of a divine orb -> in town farming confirmed?

You can have an extended wind-up before they throw their rocks -> best qol improvement ever <3 finally no more death to unseen rocks from out of nowhere because it takes longer for them to throw
Last edited by INFINITY-BLOOD on Sep 14, 2020, 9:37:32 PM
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

I think its pretty easy to cap out movespeed on zombies so the movespeed might be kind of a lost stat
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

Additional life (and +dmg for that matter) are pretty trivial stats on minions. Life regen on the other hand requires a lot of investment to get to and this change could potentially mean skipping entire clusters on the tree.

As for movement speed, they're fast enough. I played around with +100% movespeed via cluster jewels and honestly it didnt really do anything for them or golems.
Dread Wheel monsters as found in The Caverns and The Ancient Pyramid now spawn with the use of a Divine Orb.

OH nonononono BAD AI, bad, shoo :') Imagine how obnoxious crafting would get xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info