Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Where are the:"That Card is too rare and will never drop" and "who ever spend their money on that is dumb and wasted it" posts about the newest Card? Am i too early? Or are these stupid idiots finally for once in their life understanding what meaning this card has(and probably many others) and are now feeling guilt and regret for posting stupid stuff? I sure hope so.
"
Where are the:"That Card is too rare and will never drop" and "who ever spend their money on that is dumb and wasted it" posts about the newest Card? Am i too early? Or are these stupid idiots finally for once in their life understanding what meaning this card has(and probably many others) and are now feeling guilt and regret for posting stupid stuff? I sure hope so.

Nah, you just missed them. There were plenty of those around for the earlier cards. I'm sure they got too upset with their opinions being ignored or turned down and ran off somewhere. That or are waiting for Day One to complain about cards again.
Would love it if the 5 exalt card only drops in HC in maps when a teammate dies XD
"
Would love it if the 5 exalt card only drops in HC in maps when a teammate dies XD

That's not funny. Not even remotely nor morbidly. You should feel ashamed of yourself.
"
fazlez1 wrote:
For those who don't hang out at Reddit: If you want to read the story behind the "Brother's Stash" card go HERE. I would advise you to have some tissue.

Card brother; if you see this. send me pm or add me in game we can play together!

just saying if you wanna play; im there for u.
Last edited by Niiyos on Sep 14, 2020, 3:27:29 PM
Can you pls colorcode all the new stats on the changed uniques and items? I forgot how the term on that is. The fact I have to look up and compare every item that may or may not have been changed is a hassle that makes me not want to play. Thats why I havent played the past few leagues after I have reached maps. The fact, that you purely refuse to put in qol functions or design choices for your new content, that you bring in bit by bit. And doing the same mistake over and over again...
If you colorcode the changes we know at least which parts are on the classic unique item and which stats have changed.
"
The Necromancer path now causes your skills to trigger the alarm
Minions unplayable in Heist confirmed.
"

The Necromancer path now causes your skills to trigger the alarm
Minions unplayable in Heist confirmed.

This isn't true.... but nice derail.
"
This isn't true.... but nice derail.

Reference to the Markov Chained patch notes.
200% Stealth cuts that radius in half, by a factor of 8, 100% Stealth cuts it in half by a factor of 1, and 200% cuts it in two thirds by a factor of 1

Never change, Randomized Patch Notes. Never change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info