Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
boyandroid wrote:
"
ImPump wrote:
my wife left me for an alternate quality me

Just replace her with a Replica, with the same stats & one differentiating attribute that never leaves you alone.

I'm not sure that is a good thing, or even a desirable attribute.
Last edited by Zenshii on Sep 6, 2020, 1:59:04 AM
"
macacodoido32 wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
I haven't used Plague Bearer, so can someone let me know what happens when the plague value has run out? If it stays in Infecting mode, that's basically a free 10% movement speed at the cost of one gem socket.

Once the buff goes to 0, it starts incubating again, up to the maximum plague value. This happens in a blink at higher levels so this will be a cool addition to the gem!

The damage has no scaling, so it will always suck
Will there be a facebreaker replica and will it be based off elemental damage?
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
macacodoido32 wrote:
"
ekaye wrote:
I haven't used Plague Bearer, so can someone let me know what happens when the plague value has run out? If it stays in Infecting mode, that's basically a free 10% movement speed at the cost of one gem socket.

Once the buff goes to 0, it starts incubating again, up to the maximum plague value. This happens in a blink at higher levels so this will be a cool addition to the gem!

The damage has no scaling, so it will always suck

The damage is scaled by the poison damage previously done which has plenty of scaling. It's not a skill to build around but a nice addition to any poison build - so is 10% movement speed.

"

The damage is scaled by the poison damage previously done which has plenty of scaling. It's not a skill to build around but a nice addition to any poison build - so is 10% movement speed.

It has a damage cap. The reason it refills "in a blink" is because it reaches that limit in a blink. You can't increase it's damage cap, thus anything that increases damage by 10% would be far superior, and require far less micro-management
The flat elemental dmg on jewels are too high , and will skyrocket when boosted by an elemental based Facebreaker.
Last edited by iuiulitza on Sep 6, 2020, 7:16:31 AM
"
Rekt_that wrote:

"

It has a damage cap. The reason it refills "in a blink" is because it reaches that limit in a blink. You can't increase it's damage cap, thus anything that increases damage by 10% would be far superior, and require far less micro-management

I think the multiplier would obviously be tweaked for it to work correctly.
INSANE
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
modern div card design

find endgame item people use, remove all rng and set it to its finished state without any risk

ok done! next card
Y'all that Zana and Sirus card is so lovely and makes me so heckin sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info