Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

it will be the best league! thieves and domes :)
As much as I like the Master Spellblade armour look and char effect, I gotta ask, why not weapon effect this time around?

That's kind of a huge thing for people who mog their gear; the weapon slot.
GTA 5 in Wraeclast. Lol.
"
"
AShugars wrote:
That Master Spellblade armor set looks really good

Ya, I'm really digging it. Can't decide if I like this one or Elder Darkseer more.

Me too. Looks really great.
Looks interesting and very bold, a lot of people will hate it. I absolutely love everything about this, though losing stuff in case of not escaping is a bad idea imo, and GGG will backtrack from that 2 weeks in when reddit people will reach red maps and start to cry over it.
will you be able to speed up the animation speed of your team? Like through items and stuff?
Well, unfortunentaly it looks overcomplicated, You should get by now (especially after Synthesis) that majority of players doesn't want that type of mechanics, there are too many things to learn, too many things to set up and prepare and then the prize will be a chisel and a few transmutes. Also it looks time-consuming which is also a bad thing. I will try it and I hope I'm wrong but I'm very sceptical.
Brochante.

Fisrt time I think I'll skip entirely...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
sounds good in general but like plenty other, guess not mine.
another break mechanics for braindead grinding.
its like harvest nice feature for crafting for sure
but killed my grinding vibe 100000%

lets see lets see ;3

but yea nice looking supp. packs :3
Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info