What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

While I agree that Harvest crafts are too powerful and it boosted some build into god power tier. It needs to be balance/tone down, but simply toss it on aside is not a solution either. Harvest gave us a taste of what good deterministic crafting look like, and now you want to toss us back into the abyss of "slot machine" crafting. Since GGG is not going to help make my life easier, I'm not going to support them either. I'm not rage quitting, I simply refuse to spend another penny on the game until I'm seeing something worth supporting. I'm riding FREEBIE from now on.
"
Luminaire4192 wrote:
While I did enjoy the targeted crafting mechanic, you can't sit here and pretend that there was any depth to this league to get far into. It was literally pick up seeds, plant, and kill mobs every few maps. That concept didn't change no matter how far into the "system" you went. A couple of newer crafting outcomes at higher tiers doesn't make it have any more depth.

With that said, the player base falls off pretty quickly around this time for every league, not just this one. Looking at the steam stats alone paint a similar picture for each league, not just Harvest.

I wouldn't mind a form of targeted crafting going core but I never really had an issue with gear the previous leagues either. I'm indifferent on the subject but I did find the core concept of this league very boring in comparison to prior leagues.

Reading "targeted" or "deterministic" before using the term "crafting" is just pleonasm. To "craft" is to "exercise skill in making (something)". Harvest crafting is one of the few real iterations of the term in-game (aside from bench crafting). Spamming currency (including fossils, essences, and the like), is at best a form of "targeted gambling". I think that point needs to be made more clear. If you want "crafting" in-game... well, Harvest did it best. Arguing that fact is purely futile.

Giving players a chance to actually craft, was what kept the bulk of the playerbase coming back this league. Sure, there were some serious drop-off numbers... but over the grand scheme of the league, more people actually left Delirium then Harvest.
What can be better than Harvest? my beloved garden that I should try to master for year's, now go to quit me forever.
I am one who loved this sacred grove alot, not only the fantastic craft system, but the garden itself.
Not so many player could handle harvest crafting so much easy. Actualy I have alot to do to hope crafting a cool item with my garden, it's a big investement.

Probably we can store too many horticrafting station and there is many problem like this who have to be solved. But maybe havest could ben integrated on ssf at least.

I am sad.
Last edited by Krayone on Aug 24, 2020, 9:13:46 PM
940 map tiers to clear & I'll be done with Harvest : the announcement will come at the perfect moment
"
vio wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Here's hoping it's better than harvest.

harvest split me in half.

on one hand it should have been fun crafting, on the other hand i should have been able to craft at least one good piece.

Pretty much sums up my league experience also...

If you didn't play the game 8+ hours a day, no chance you could even see 50% of the content. didn't even encounter one of the 3 sub bosses and I can forget about Heart of the Grove...

GGG, make content a bit more accessible...?
cool
"
DimeGod wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Here's hoping it's better than harvest.

harvest split me in half.

on one hand it should have been fun crafting, on the other hand i should have been able to craft at least one good piece.

Pretty much sums up my league experience also...

If you didn't play the game 8+ hours a day, no chance you could even see 50% of the content. didn't even encounter one of the 3 sub bosses and I can forget about Heart of the Grove...

GGG, make content a bit more accessible...?

what do you mean, i have full time job and play 3-4 hrs a day. Look at my challenge completion
"
NNeto wrote:
No more money for you GGG... Ever

NNeto You get no food.. Ever...
so we are getting Alice in Wonderland theme next league?
cool i'm ready to buy a new hat
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info