nice!
[Removed by Support]
Here's hoping it's better than harvest.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
Here's hoping it's better than harvest.

harvest split me in half.

on one hand it should have been fun crafting, on the other hand i should have been able to craft at least one good piece.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Please don't make us have to build anything!
The announcement of the announcement! A GGG tradition!
Kinda wondering what will be affecting the release date this week. Is there anyway to confirm it ASAP? I was thinking about taking days off for league start but don't want to book time off with this undetermined schedule and I would like to have give at least a few weeks notice if possible.
Last edited by aneruok1 on Aug 24, 2020, 6:16:43 PM
Wild Predictions:

1. Cooking League -- New (rng) crafting system only available in the new town. Combine limited duration consumables to create limited duration buffs

2. Vampires vs Werewolves -- New trans-figuration models based on what you get infected with, provides instanced (short lived) buffs as well as a temporary cosmetic change. Buffs similar to darkshrines. Vampyric effects rng, may possibly include headhunter-like-siphon abilities (to compliment the headhunter nerf coming), special limited Vamp vs Wolf halloween event.

3. New unique-only weapon enchantments (with limited duration/charges), made from consuming existing uniques (sort of like synthesis, giving uniques a purpose again).

4. New PVPVE mode: Minecart Racing -- Race against other exiles and earn upgrades to Trick out your cart. Complete league-limited challenges, in Niko's Rail-bumpin Speedball Chase

5. Bow League (v3?) -- Bow items are getting an overhaul (nerf) and (new!) hand-cannon type ranged items, supports, skill gems are getting added. Supports include converting a projectile-firing skill, based on physical base damage, into a channeled lazer-shooting skill doing elemental damage.

6. Sirus and the conquerers have been defeated.. and the Atlas is safe. ...or is it? Giant meteor hits, destroying Oriath Shores, releasing some form of krangled radiation into the surrounding area. Several animals affected and evolve into mega-beasts and they have now taken over the atlas (because: reasons). You will need to defeat several new foes including "Jean-Luc Meoward" (wears a monocle, loves fish), and ultimately the Grand Krangled Toucan (Bexxiswrath)...

Edit:

As C-W has noted, league ideas often come from movies (Strong vibes of Avatar or even Little Shop of Horrors in the Harvest league..) -- so vampire/werewolves (not swear-wolves) theme comes in via "What We Do In The Shadows", /bow-update-focus-adding-handcannon-skills/ via "Battle Royale" oops I mean "The Hunger Games" and/or "Equilibrium" (The Gun Kata.. which itself is a reference to the classic tabletop: Cyberpunk2020).

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 24, 2020, 6:56:08 PM
"
aneruok1 wrote:
Kinda wondering what will be affecting the release date this week. Is there anyway to confirm it ASAP? I was thinking about taking days off for league start but don't want to book time off with this undetermined schedule and I would like to have give at least a few weeks notice if possible.

Pretty hard with everything going on. New Zealand just had another temp lockdown, so they're working from home again at least for a few days/week if I remember correctly. Personally, I'm confident that it'll be released on time, they just say it as a precaution, as not to agitate people in the future if they do have to move it back.
imagine still playing poe in 2020 OMEGALUL
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Wild Predictions:
2. Vampires vs Werewolves

Werewolf transformation was shown as something coming into PoE 2 so... don't think so.

How about fishing tho? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info