What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Next league: crafting with super exalts!

Pick an affix from any item, apply it to another item!

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So, you're keeping one of the worst supporter packs ever made in the store for an extended period of time but you never did that with much better ones.
South African servers??
Next league: Yard Master

Grow your lawn, install irrigation, upgrade your lawn mower... then cut the grass to reveal loot piñata !!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Moist
This is such a mistake. This is by far one of the biggest things that GGG does wrong.

New leagues should be collaborative with the community, not top secrets that you then sell to the press.

If I ever do finally truly leave, this will be a big part of why. I'm tired of having NO IDEA what to expect from the mid term future of this game.

Especially since every league is essentially a forced update I can't opt out of without quitting entirely.

Nothing good came of this league and I quit at lvl 90 less than halfway through. And I had 60$ budgeted for a supporter pack if there had been a good one, and the league went well. Double no.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
dachoppa wrote:
you mean the bulk of the player base that left the league so quickly that the player numbers fell into a black hole?

Well maybe if it didn't take 40 fucking hours to get to maps, or those hours were fun and not a chore, more people would have stayed and made a second character.

I have little hope of any substantive improvements. Trade/crafting will still be streamer balanced, rushing will be effectively a non-thing, etc etc etc.

My guild was empty almost from the start, no one wanted to grow a garden.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Can't wait!

I really hope you can keep the date of launch, (18/19th Sept)!

Ty
Shapeshifting Cats
already hyped for it ^^ ( one day before my birthday. maybe playing into my birthday )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info