Racing Gauntlet Community Event This Weekend - Huge Sale on Footprints, Portals and Character Effects

ty
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
KQFFE wrote:
Well, ain't here a lot of angry entitled people.

Thank you for organizing this to the community and thank you GGG for advertising it.

I was too late to the party, but hopefully I will get a spot even though I stand as a reserve for now.

Good Luck in the race everybody!


It is good that you recognize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You are clearly tolerant of people who have a different opinion than you.
Saved
"
How gullible to think a company can be a good guy, haha.
GGG is a company, the whole purpose of a company is to make profit and in this case they removed racing seasons and outsourced it to the community, i.e., cutting the cost to zero.


There are companies that have much better outreach than others. GGG is definitely one of the better ones in this regard.

You are right that it is a business, and that its primary function is to make money. However, just blanket statementing like this is pretty silly.

I, for one, have used their customer services several times over the years. Let me tell you, the experience was like few other companies I have ever dealth with. They actually do give a fart about their players. It shows. In spades.

I also miss the old racing events. I wasn't great at them, but they were a lot of fun. I was sad to see them go, but their reasoning was sound. They didn't outsource anything. When community events have been organized, they have supported them. WTH is wrong with that?
Last edited by kramuti on Aug 21, 2020, 1:30:11 PM
StreamerGame.... Huge Sale on Footprints! Rofl Lmao!
"
60x7 wrote:
You are clearly tolerant of people who have a different opinion than you.


Ty
twitch.tv/KQFFE
Gratz to the 10 no-lifers for winning whilst the rest of us with jobs and thick wallets hold onto our hard earnt money as harvest gets deleted.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
Alabamak wrote:
GGG wasting time porting this game to every known platform? :/
Well, to be fair, the game has been stagnant the last 8 years with minimal player growth due to the game design of ONLY catering to the 1% (streamers/ no-lifers/ able to play 10" hours a day every day). The only way to give the appearance of improved numbers is invasive intrusions into other platforms. Its that or actually start making the game enjoyable for the other 99%.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Aug 21, 2020, 2:47:46 PM
Can't even join , 2000 slots max, wtf is this race ?? GGG we want normal race for normal casual ppl ....
No thanks but no thanks.
@GGG

4k ppl applied. 2k is the limit. Can you guys do something about it? I was very interested in this race but I can't get in. I'll give money for slot if I have to.
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Aug 21, 2020, 9:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info