Path of Exile Is Coming to macOS in September!

"
falkor87 wrote:
Where can I find the macos client?


It's not released yet, we will let you know about it with a news post as soon as it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay!
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
It's not released yet, we will let you know about it with a news post as soon as it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay!

I am sorry for quoting you like this, but I won't be able to sleep until I know. Are you the old Henry or another Henry? I'd assume a New Henry, but you remind me Old Henry so much.
My hideouts: 2257515 2325653

Forum moderation is pathetic.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
It's not released yet, we will let you know about it with a news post as soon as it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay!

I am sorry for quoting you like this, but I won't be able to sleep until I know. Are you the old Henry or another Henry? I'd assume a New Henry, but you remind me Old Henry so much.


The court files showed clearly what to think about EPIC🤮.
https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/09/16/apple-says-epic-games-dispute-is-a-marketing-campaign-to-raise-interesting-in-fortnite

Wonder what GGG has EPIC to pay.

Be it as it is, I had EPIC delete my account. Done with them.
Just wondering, will macos users will have at least a few hours to download poe before heist league starts? I would like to run at least a couple of maps before starting a new league.
Last edited by QuasTrionis on Sep 16, 2020, 4:35:46 PM
"
QuasTrionis wrote:
Just wondering, will macos users will have at least a few hours to download poe before heist league starts? I would like to run at least a couple of maps before starting a new league.


Same concerns. I would like to be able to try it out for stability and/or performance as compared to the bootcamp windows version before I choose which one to use prior to league launch. Thanks!
What the people above said, will we get it before Heist release?
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
It's not released yet, we will let you know about it with a news post as soon as it's ready to go. Sorry for the delay!


Is it at least known whether the Mac client arrives before the league or should we expect potential delays and just switch to Windows?
Last edited by corangar on Sep 17, 2020, 6:09:19 PM
Where is the client for MAc Os ? Guys ! Few hours before start
1st point of 3.12 change notes (in Major New Content) is that "can be played on macOS!... on our Download Page"
Where is it? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info