[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

What golem do you use I can't find it...
What is the best channeling cluster jewel ? wich perk your use ?
"
Belhaven7 wrote:
What is the best channeling cluster jewel ? wich perk your use ?

Unwavering+Stoic or Unwavering+Rapid Infusion
Update #2

There was a new PoB update and it shed some light on the new Assassin's Mark.

New 3.12 PoB - https://pastebin.com/C0UrAVZj

Assassin's Mark is incredibly buffed for this Build and with the "%Increase Spell Crit" Shaper Armour along with Assassin's Mark we can actually hit 100% Crit Chance and therefor always Crit = always penetrate all elemental resistances.

This is a huge buff to our DPS! And it is therefor extremely important to selfcast Assassin's Mark on Bosses until you can afford Assassin's Mark on a Ring.
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Sep 29, 2020, 4:42:51 PM
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Update #2

New 3.12 PoB - https://pastebin.com/VMf0FYHM

Assassin's Mark is incredibly buffed for this Build and with the "%Increase Spell Crit" Shaper Armour along with Assassin's Mark we can actually hit 100% Crit Chance and therefor always Crit = always penetrate all elemental resistances.

This is a huge buff to our DPS! And it is therefor extremely important to selfcast Assassin's Mark on Bosses until you can afford Assassin's Mark on a Ring.

Isn't Divergent Assassin's Mark strictly better now with +0.2 difference, since we gain power charges from other sources already? Or even Anomalous for 4% dmg increase, if crit chance is already at 100

ANd it is a 2-gem setup now with only selfcast option available, right?

Pastebin link doesn't work for me :(
Last edited by Christmasxx on Sep 29, 2020, 3:42:48 PM
"
Christmasxx wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Update #2

New 3.12 PoB - https://pastebin.com/VMf0FYHM

Isn't Divergent Assassin's Mark strictly better now with +0.2 difference, since we gain power charges from other sources already? Or even Anomalous for 4% dmg increase, if crit chance is already at 100

ANd it is a 2-gem setup now with only selfcast option available, right?

Pastebin link doesn't work for me :(

Yes I will change it quickly then, indeed 4% or 0.2% is better :) I would go for 4% with this current PoB because we have 100% crit chance.
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Update #2

It's on a base duration of 6 seconds though. It has to either be automatically applied somehow or get much larger duration to be useful. Recasting it every few seconds is not really an option. You have to consider marks are single target name-lock now so it's a real pain in the ass to cast.
Last edited by Pleau1 on Sep 30, 2020, 3:19:10 AM
"
Pleau1 wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Update #2

It's on a base duration of 6 seconds though. It has to either be automatically applied somehow or get much larger duration to be useful. Recasting it every few seconds is not really an option. You have to consider marks are single target name-lock now so it's a real pain in the ass to cast.

Its a 9.8 second duration at max level. And with the Curse on Hit Ring you indeed eliminate the self casting hassle. But yeah I hope GGG realizes that self casting this is a tad annoying and they make it better in the future. With some feedback from the community this should be doable.
I don't know why, but I can't import this new PoB by pastebin
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
"
Pleau1 wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Update #2

Its a 9.8 second duration at max level. And with the Curse on Hit Ring you indeed eliminate the self casting hassle. But yeah I hope GGG realizes that self casting this is a tad annoying and they make it better in the future. With some feedback from the community this should be doable.

Can I switch from Controlled destruction to Elemental focus ? I really dont know how it works with the reduced 100% crit support or is there a mechanic that synergise?

really apreciate this build
Cheers

Edit: I get it as we expect damge from ailments
sorry for raising a silly question
Last edited by MyLittlePonies on Oct 1, 2020, 3:31:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info