[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

Hey Bergerbrush! Thanks for your work,I really like the build so far! Is there any way to use void sphere in this build? I really like the concept of pulling the mobs together and blasting them.
"
Kalithas wrote:
Hey Bergerbrush! Thanks for your work,I really like the build so far! Is there any way to use void sphere in this build? I really like the concept of pulling the mobs together and blasting them.

Had some more PC issues than normally lately. Great timing during League Start! :)

But I will look this up and also all the questions being asked here about marks/hex will be answered soon!
Hi Bergerbrush! Thanks for being patient with us ^^

A little question for the entry-level gear, did you really mean wearing TWO Gifts From Above?
"
nouajdou wrote:
"
Instead of a curse I've been running
Herald of ice - increased crit support - elemental proliferation
if you have enough stacked global crit chance it spreads to large mobs really nicely

I really like that idea, i'll try it out. I've also been fiddling with temp chains for pure cc, it's pretty fun.

hOW MUCH GLOBAL CRIT CHANCE IS NEEDED ?
Also worth noting on the new tree you can not get Sentinel node with a medium radius Jewel. Glancing blows being where it is now has knocked it down too far and out of the range.
"
Ignatius256 wrote:
Also worth noting on the new tree you can not get Sentinel node with a medium radius Jewel. Glancing blows being where it is now has knocked it down too far and out of the range.

Indeed, had PC issues lately so will try and update PoB now and make some slight changes.

There is a slight nerf because of that and also Assassin's Mark was nerfed overall so we either use that still as a Mark or get a more defensive Hex Setup with Enfeeble or Temporal Chains~

Not sure which one I would go for tbh
Hey! I am using your build this league and I think it is working great for the gear I have now.

I am right now running red maps and the clear speed is really great, although my bossing feels like it is taking too long sometimes, but I believe it will be fixed as I get more damage/defenses from upgrading my gear.

I know little about game mechanics since I am very new to the game but I wanted to get a bit creative and change some of the gem links you have (I am not feeling totem 4L for my gameplay).

I wonder if it is possible to not use power charge on hit in the main 6L and use it in other 4L setup? Or will it be too hard to reliably get power charges fast enough this way? I was thinking of running Phys-to-Lightning instead in 6L.

And about medium cluster, large cluster will work now or is there some other solution required?

Also I think the reason my bossing isn't that great(starting with higher tier maps) is because this build lacks cast speed unless it is maxed out as conveniently as it is done in your build with all the best mods and jewels. Although I am probably wrong here and might be doing something wrong.

And my last question - this league replica uniques and alternate gems, what are your thoughts about it? Anything worth considering?

Overall thanks for the build, I am having fun playing :)

Last edited by Christmasxx on Sep 25, 2020, 12:44:22 AM
"
Christmasxx wrote:
Hey! I am using your build this league and I think it is working great for the gear I have now.

I've been running a real poor man's version of this build because I'm in a 200 person private league, we don't even have a light of lunaris drop yet (that I know of). I would recommend keeping the power charge on crit in your 6L, increasing the quality of that gem can stack crit chance (idk if you've done that yet, but might help). The only other link you have is herald I think, and that doesn't have a base crit chance (although I'm running mine with increased crit support).

Concentrated effect support works great in the 6L though. It buffs the main damage of divine ire, not just during the channelling stage (as some people will claim). There's a post from ggg confirming this interaction somewhere. Swapping that support in has been life-saving for my damage output.
Reach me on Discord: @trenzafeeds#7168
"
Christmasxx wrote:

I've been running a real poor man's version of this build because I'm in a 200 person private league, we don't even have a light of lunaris drop yet (that I know of). I would recommend keeping the power charge on crit in your 6L, increasing the quality of that gem can stack crit chance (idk if you've done that yet, but might help). The only other link you have is herald I think, and that doesn't have a base crit chance (although I'm running mine with increased crit support).

Concentrated effect support works great in the 6L though. It buffs the main damage of divine ire, not just during the channelling stage (as some people will claim). There's a post from ggg confirming this interaction somewhere. Swapping that support in has been life-saving for my damage output.

I think it might be worth switching out the culling setup so you can use an orb of storms - pcoc - hex - enfeeble/temp chains/whatever else curse you want. This way you can swap your 6'th link to something else to provide more effective dps for single target.

I am also using the new sigil of power in my links and it seems to work really well with divine ire.

I haven't tested out the swap yet but I will try it.
Last edited by Pleau1 on Sep 25, 2020, 3:14:15 AM
"
Pleau1 wrote:
I think it might be worth switching out the culling setup so you can use an orb of storms - pcoc - hex - enfeeble/temp chains/whatever else curse you want. This way you can swap your 6'th link to something else to provide more effective dps for single target.

I am also using the new sigil of power in my links and it seems to work really well with divine ire.

I haven't tested out the swap yet but I will try it.

I've tried the OoS/Hextouch setup, but since it spawns on your location rather than a target (like Totems) I've tried applying the hex through Arc+Fork. I've also switched the PCoC with Energy Leech on DI, for extra spell damage and sustainability against mobs, where the PC generation doesn't get affected much.

I do switch back to OoS/PCoC against bosses.

There's one thing I'm puzzled over the clvl 85->90 tree: is there that much of a damage profit from increased physical damage nodes, that couldn't be acquired from increased elemental damage nodes close to the already allocated nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info