[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

hi,

can you update the POB link? it says its for the wrong version...
Very nice build but I am just abit confused about the aura setup. In the early phase u show Hatred, Herald of Ash and Herald of Ice. In the main one u say to link Enlighten with Precison Hatred and Herald of Ash.

So u dont use Herald of Ice anymore? Woud it not be better to Link Both Herald and Hatred with Enlighten and then Put Preciosn in one Free socket?
How does this build fair for HC? It looks like a decently tanky enough build. Has anyone done this in HC yet?
"
mharkmywords wrote:
"
Kyorden wrote:
Hello guys,

I have pretty much fun with this build. :-)
So thanks a lot!

It's my first char from this league and got lucky enough to drop a tabula.
At the moment i play with :
divine ire
inspiration
hypothermia
infuse channelling
Cast while channeling
purifying flame

I really like the feeling i got with this setup but dunno if its a really bad choice vs the "standard" setup?
( i'm only at act 9 now and the dps is not the problem for the moment but asking for later. )
I'm asking... to know if i modifiy the build for my setup or not if i stay with the original setup for divine ire.

I was checking on the alternate quality gem and modified my 6L skill combination to this:

Divergent Divine Ire
Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support
Anomalous Inspiration Support
Controlled Destruction Support
Hypothermia Support
Infused Channeling Support

Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support - this grants, at max quality 2% damage per power charge, you would lose out on the crit chance but that's why you switch the Inspiration support to Anomalous Inspiration Support which gives it back

Anomalous Hatred would also work better I think. :)

Thoughts?

"
Myzr43l wrote:
"
mharkmywords wrote:
"
Kyorden wrote:
Hello guys,

I have pretty much fun with this build. :-)
So thanks a lot!

It's my first char from this league and got lucky enough to drop a tabula.
At the moment i play with :
divine ire
inspiration
hypothermia
infuse channelling
Cast while channeling
purifying flame

I really like the feeling i got with this setup but dunno if its a really bad choice vs the "standard" setup?
( i'm only at act 9 now and the dps is not the problem for the moment but asking for later. )
I'm asking... to know if i modifiy the build for my setup or not if i stay with the original setup for divine ire.

I was checking on the alternate quality gem and modified my 6L skill combination to this:

Divergent Divine Ire
Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support
Anomalous Inspiration Support
Controlled Destruction Support
Hypothermia Support
Infused Channeling Support

Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support - this grants, at max quality 2% damage per power charge, you would lose out on the crit chance but that's why you switch the Inspiration support to Anomalous Inspiration Support which gives it back

Anomalous Hatred would also work better I think. :)

Thoughts?

this is actually pretty nice setup, but atm with normal one i am stuck around 40% crit and getting one shot all the time on t15 maps :/
Also i have a problem with charging up to 20 stacks of divine ire.
How does one sustain mana now that flat mana regen is gone from the ascendancy?
Friend is playing this build but keeps having mana issues :/

*edit* eldriths battery ofcourse :D
Last edited by Angryn00bert on Jan 22, 2021, 11:23:36 AM
"
Angryn00bert wrote:
How does one sustain mana now that flat mana regen is gone from the ascendancy?
Friend is playing this build but keeps having mana issues :/

*edit* eldriths battery ofcourse :D

My divine ire costs 2 mana to channel and i have 60ish mana. I don't know why you are having mana issues.
What's the reason for dash over flame dash?
Sorry if someone else mentioned it already but it seems like you can't grab Sanctuary with a medium thread of hope anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/N7WImmh.png

Sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info