[3.14 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Divine Ire Inquisitor - HADOUKEN BUILD!

There aren't any level 21 divergent DI gems on the market as of this post, but I'm leveling some batches of them and would happily provide to other users of this guide. I should end up with at least a couple extras.
Reach me on Discord: @trenzafeeds#7168
Swapping herald of ice into the enlighten link instead of precision since we aren't using herald for curse gives more active mana if I'm not mistaken.

Also as a bit of a noob, I'm just curious as to the logic behind the totem setup. Is it just that much more dps against a single target? Is it that plus the unnerve? Is it just the unnerve? Is it just a good way to cull? Is multiple totems necessary?
Last edited by JamesOwenthe2nd on Oct 15, 2020, 1:02:12 AM
Hi!

is this any good for this build?

Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb
6L

Can't afford crit spell + explody chest yet

thanks!

"
mharkmywords wrote:
Hi!
Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb
6L

This seems fine, but you might prefer the increased ehp pool from a traditional Vaal regalia with a good life roll. Unaffected by shock is kinda a dump stat with this ascendancy, and I haven't had any problems with clear speed myself with two heralds (in terms of the explode mod). If you already have the inpulsa's though it's probably fine for grinding up to your ideal chest piece.
Reach me on Discord: @trenzafeeds#7168
Hello guys,

I have pretty much fun with this build. :-)
So thanks a lot!

It's my first char from this league and got lucky enough to drop a tabula.
At the moment i play with :
divine ire
inspiration
hypothermia
infuse channelling
Cast while channeling
purifying flame

I really like the feeling i got with this setup but dunno if its a really bad choice vs the "standard" setup?
( i'm only at act 9 now and the dps is not the problem for the moment but asking for later. )
I'm asking... to know if i modifiy the build for my setup or not if i stay with the original setup for divine ire.
Noob question..

I saw berg's pastebin and those jewel has spell critical multiplier.

Is it better than the ones I have which is Global critical strike multiplier? Should I switch?
"
Kyorden wrote:
Hello guys,

I have pretty much fun with this build. :-)
So thanks a lot!

It's my first char from this league and got lucky enough to drop a tabula.
At the moment i play with :
divine ire
inspiration
hypothermia
infuse channelling
Cast while channeling
purifying flame

I really like the feeling i got with this setup but dunno if its a really bad choice vs the "standard" setup?
( i'm only at act 9 now and the dps is not the problem for the moment but asking for later. )
I'm asking... to know if i modifiy the build for my setup or not if i stay with the original setup for divine ire.

I was checking on the alternate quality gem and modified my 6L skill combination to this:

Divergent Divine Ire
Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support
Anomalous Inspiration Support
Controlled Destruction Support
Hypothermia Support
Infused Channeling Support

Divergent Power Charge on Critical Support - this grants, at max quality 2% damage per power charge, you would lose out on the crit chance but that's why you switch the Inspiration support to Anomalous Inspiration Support which gives it back

Anomalous Hatred would also work better I think. :)

Thoughts?

Last edited by mharkmywords on Oct 26, 2020, 3:03:08 AM
i think this build needs what i build: Wather Eye!

my dps increased by over 20.000!!!
Very good build defensively i almost never die but dps is not very good against conquerors
Hello Bergerbrush!

As the league comes to an end, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed playing this build. This was my first ever character playing PoE and I really enjoyed it! Even solo+flawless Elder, shaper, and A8 Sirus. Maybe I'll try an Uber before the end of the league. I was able to push the build up to over 8 million shaper DPS, and messed with the tree a bit to bring the EHP closer to 7000. https://pastebin.com/WsVNB1XL

Anyway, just wanted you to know your work is appreciated!
Last edited by AcesSuited on Jan 2, 2021, 11:12:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info