Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

You know whats bad for the economy?

BOTS!
BOTS!
BOTS!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
CelesX wrote:
Harvest still feels bad because of quality of life you refuse to add, but nothing feels worse than old crafting(kek) gambling system.

Maybe they refuse to change it because they know their craft system is trash and only balanced around streamers and no lifers?

Crazy but true, it's ridiculous the amount of traffic it creates for the game having a shitty crafting system like poe without crafting leagues.. synthesis was trash for good reasons, harvest was an instant turn off for me from watching all the setting up I had to do before I even started.. it was a worse synthesis.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
double post yet again.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 13, 2020, 4:12:40 AM
"
Ellanth wrote:
"
any miner, basically, but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvAMp1r8JCY

2 mins into the video and already see Enlighten Support lvl 4 (4ex)

So the build is starting with 20c + 4ex.... nice nice

he says "you don't need a lvl4 enlighten". he explains options for where you can go with the base setup.
Once again you make decisions based on 0.01% of players. :(
"
Daiosho wrote:
Interesting that 99% of the players who have made comments showing they are happy Harvest is not going core only play standard.

Yes i only play standard. I also did my 40 Challenges in Delirium in Standard or the 36 in Metamorph. Yeah standard player here. Nice try. At least you´ve tried.

Funny how you guys using the top 0.1% / 1% or 99% of the players... In like every possible way for you excuses you are using these numbers. Hilarious. So i´m the 1% from the playerbase who is not playing standard only. Yes i get it don´t write that even on your next post.
Last edited by darkilein1 on Aug 13, 2020, 4:17:09 AM
"
Vrotappel wrote:
Once again you make decisions based on 0.01% of players. :(

To be fair, even if I talked to the top .01% of the players they wouldn't like this either.

Once you reach that high you enter a bit of an infinite loop where everything loses any and all meaning and you're just doing stuff for the sheer memes of it all. After all, the top 0.01% will have enough currency to buy anything they want, craft anything they want and do anything they want because they spend so much more time on the game then most people.

The only thing nixing harvest does is send the casual players back to playing unique heavy builds in the like 3 different variations that they've been forced to play for the last couple years, or willingly forgo any semblance of end-game content.
they still talking about economy in their game like its something worth mentioning, just be real and say we have no idea what are we doing and that is why harvest will not go core, people didn't quit harvest because it was too easy, they quit because they never crafted anything and now it required you to learn a lot of new things, and it wasn't zoom zoom
great, thanks
really liked this league so it's sad to hear this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info