Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

One of the things that I wish they would keep, is the ability to trade maps for atlas missions/upgrades.
"
dragothica wrote:
They should just try to rebalance Harvest in the long run and replace the game's original Crafting systems with it. Harvest League made crafting so much more accessible and you haven't had to deal with multiple overlapping crafting systems to create your item(s).

Additionally it made crafting kind of "compact", I mean everything you needed were in one place, one UI which displayed and covered the whole process quite nicely.

I'm so sad this will not go into Core (yet)...

same for me. Deterministic Crafting was so much fun and because of it i have learned so much about PoE.

But planting, harvesting and whole garden management was tedious.
Harvest League has kept me engaged more than any other league because I feel like I am making progress every day. The crafting that it allows means that I can actually improve my character over time at a reasonable rate. In my mind I know that in a few maps I can make a change to my character that matters.

Compare that to old crafting where you could spend 3 months and maybe end up with one piece of awesome gear if your lucky. That is not engaging to me and feels tedious and waste of time.
like 2020 harvest should just be forgotten when its over both things suck
Dang, I really liked Harvest.
You could turn it into a system that allow us to use our actual currency in a deterministic way.
Oh come on that was cool crafting mechanic
...😭 .. i will miss harvest it was awesome league..loved it. I hope to see it in core of the game ... i know it was over kill for the game ... good league GGG
I really enjoyed the deterministic crafting this league offered. Right now its like you gave as an awesome Cake and now its back to Bread,.. with rasins! RASISNS!!!

TBH. I really dont care about next level streamlike rich guys who now cry because their market is flodded. 80% of the POE Gamres arent like those guys and i am sick of cartering to their needs. We have this in reallife and i dont want this kind of stuff in my games. Think about me,.. the avarage joe who wants to have fun in the game and tbh? i think i had the most fun in this league to be also able to have a nice chest that exactly tailors to the need of my build withouut looking at trade sites and thinking "hmm 50ex" and lookin sad at my 5 ex in stach.

And yeah.. there were several good ideas here in Chat how to implement it in a balanced kind of way. Like adding it to recipies via crafting bench, which need seeds as fuel which drop random like every other currency or at cartain bosses, delve chaches etc.
Job done.
Can we make it into a minigame? I really liked just growing stuff and setting up the garden. I really wish I'd joined Harvest earlier to have more time with it. now it's gone. =(
"
Pssht wrote:
Well, good to know I can skip poe until Poe2 drops.

:) heheh i think the same, Hope POE find theyr way to be great again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info