Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

I spent more time playing this league than any other league before it, precisely because the deterministic crafting allowed me to actually have fun, instead of being at the mercy of the top 0.001% and their overinflated prices. If it's leaving, then so am I.
Deterministic crafting is good.

Garden itself is very boring. :(

One thing I'd maybe limit is how many influenced mods can harvest-like crafting add to maybe 2 or 3 influenced mods? Items with 4, 5 or 6 influenced mods are becoming crazy, especially on double influenced items that have a lot of powerful mods to roll.

Crafting 7-link helmets and stuff is indeed way out of normal power scope.

On the other hand being able to shift your resists around if you have too much of one and too little of another is something I'd love to be a mainstay.

Also please make crafts tradable like sealed prophecies! Having to pray nobody steals your items and deal with discords and 3rd party websites is very disruptive to the main game flow.

P.S. If you ever reintroduce some form of "garden" I don't wanna see a goddamn dispenser ever again. My garden looks like this:

I'm tripping over cables...
Very short:
Keep in some way deterministic crafting when it comes to resistance/life/phys-whatever else-weapon damage.
Make it way WAY harder to get special influence mods (two or more mods even more). For example - chest armor phys explode + additional curse, or on boots tailwind and elusive etc.

Not that short:
Life and resistance is great to progress story/atlas and it is great to be able to get those stats without investing too much time or currency into it, it make leveling way better.
Later on, when we want to be more efficient or do hard content like 100% delirious T16+ maps, we need something different and that difference are influence mods. They should be way harder craftable but on the other hand way easier if we talk leagues before Harvest. I know it would be hard to find "right" middle ground, but i 100% belive you can do it :)
When it comes to leveling melee char or wanders, and progressing, this league was a blast for those characters. Getting better weapon, which is most important piece of gear to do-damage-without-gear/currency felt so good with Harvest crafts.

BUT. Same as veiled items (which i hate very, very much to unveil every league) i would hate to do my garden setup every league from now on. Was somewhat fun for one league, was fun to trying different things there, but in the end, there are just few "optimal" setup, and all of them eat performance on averange PC too much for my taste.

Harvest league was great, i never craft more than "chaos spam" or very little beast crafts, i slamed exalt on items only when i have many of them and didnt care and dint think about outcome, just like - hm - this item can have one more mod, lets slam.
This league change it and i would love to make my own gear in the future as well, it is different (better) feeling to make my own geat even tho i had currency to buy slightly better, i didnt want to because it felt better to craft and use my own (worse, but mine :) ) gear.

I cant wait to see future of crafting in PoE (2) :), thanks for great league, see you in next one.
Harvest provides ZERO entertainment value. It's convoluted, tedious and puerile. Let it die.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
Harvest provides ZERO entertainment value. It's convoluted, tedious and puerile. Let it die.

You can do end-game with super budget, but the ultra casuals and rednecks need their mirror tier items in order to being able to defeat tier 10 bosses.

That's why they are complaining.
Just give a bench where you can buy specific crafts for chaos/exalt/other? really not that complexe..
Back to playing Path of Streamers next league I guess. I don't know what the obsession with making it so only the top couple percent can have the best gear. This isn't a competitive game.
Thank god.
Back to cool builds and beating ass, good to hear. Farmsville is old news.
"
KinJin91 wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:

You can do end-game with super budget, but the ultra casuals and rednecks need their mirror tier items in order to being able to defeat tier 10 bosses.

That's why they are complaining.

Gear progression is a very important part of this game, and being stuck behind "just be unrealistically lucky bro" until the league ends is neither fun, nor does it inspire the player to keep playing. It's not about skill, and you really don't want to take it to personal insults, because you're wide open on that front.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info