Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

I hope Harvest won't be reintroduced in the game in the future.
This was a SSF idea , good for those who only play alone or want to craft super big items to sell for tons of exalteds, even mirrors.
Leave crafting as it was before Harvest, there are so many ways to get the items you want.. and we don't need to play "Farming Simulator 2020"
NO FUCKING WAY! ARE YOU CRAZY?
I dislike items under 1 ex

I disliked Harvest good riddance,
too much work and nobody buying items everyone selling.

I look forward to new crafting content

Like I said above Way Too Much Effort Involved for Harvest!
The harvest craft system was way too much and yes i will enjoy it thank you
but way way too much time spent on a farm.

To all those sad to see this go, be glad it is because this would cause alot
more player loss due to the fact of every item being perfect and then no progress to fight, players would just not play once they beat the game, and then eventually this game would just self delete when there is noone hardly playing, so if any of you really enjoy this game be Happy you can play this game & appreciate it in all its glory !
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Not gonna lie, 3.12 and onwards is gonna be hard to adjust because of having to go back to rng gated bullshit crafting which only if you have 100's of exalts will you make something okay-ish.

You should just add Oshabi as a new Master, and be done with it. Deterministic Crafting like Harvest is the way forward. Maybe not entirely through this garden which I guess is the reason for less player-retention idk. Not everyone has the ability to sit and play PoE 24/7 in order to gain that 'progression' in their builds.

Outside of this league I probably made 3-4 decent-ish items, saved up all currency and liquified it into chaos/exalts to buy better gear. So being force to trade 100% instead of playing the game and well I don't need to mention how shit trading is.

Thanks... I guess, it was a fun league while it lasted but kinda spoiled future gameplay without having better crafting method avaliable. At this moment I wish it was never introduced so I would never of experience, creating items that fit my builds whilst not having to trade for every single piece of gear.
This is good. The current endgame is not difficult enough to keep Harvest's broken crafting around.

I've never run out of interesting content as quickly as in this league (heavily delirious maps are still engaging with OP harvest stuff going on, but they are a trading nightmare to source)

With a harder endgame Harvest in its current brokenly OP form could work.

THAT SAID - please keep the Uber-Doober Labs core.
Le Toucan Will Return
I am glad it isn't going core, and I hope as it is today it never does. Mainly I am speaking of the garden itself, it is so tedious and mind numbing trying to move things around and connect them just right. There should just be T2, T3, and T4 planter/collectors. Make the seeds hard to get but not the means to cultivate them. And put the stash in the Sacred grove! I lost essence because I went back to my hideout and discovered the hard way there is no instances unless you use the map portal...
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
What happens to the unused horticulture stations with saved crafts in them?

0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
"
KinJin91 wrote:
Remove Harvest completely. Ty. I like you GGG but this league was a fail for me personally the first time ever. I even liked Synthesis a lot more.

Majority of players are just low IQ'ed, not realizing how Harvest league is/was destroying the core game completely:
Hunting for the good items by actually slaying monsters and not by rerolling 100 times some random items.

Slaying monsters will not yield gear sufficient for most of the game, you still have to craft... well now we're back to orb gambling, instead of being able to target something specific like phys on a weapon.
As someone that plays this game a lot - and has been playing video games since atari(i have a lot of experience with games). What i really liked about this mechanic, was that it made crafting and having an "end game" build something that was possible for players that dont have 8+ hours every day to play(im speaking about the mass majority of your player base).
This mechanic has made it so that players can actually realistically get items like #% explode chests - have curse rings etc
To make this more of a reality of how impossible crafting has been for most players - you have players that have played your game for years that have never crafted - because they simply never get the currency to realistically do it.
I am not saying this as one of the players that dont craft - im in the 1% that crafts massively every league. I can tell you for a fact that the players that are against this league mechanic fall only into two groups 1: the players like myself that dominate the market because they have the currency and knowledge to craft - but are greedy and want to continue dominating the market Or 2: players that are listening to players in this category complain and just repeating it.
I like the mechanic - im still able to get the gear ide usually have but other players also realistically have a way to play with the same stuff i do(to a certain degree - realistically there is still a big difference in the rolls on my gear and the mass majority - not every player is getting full sets of 5-6 * t1 rolls on every item + divined to perfect rolls on multiple characters.)

Really simple how you make it a part of the game thats still accessible but not too accessible really early league
1: add as master - this makes it so every player gets to build it up with some infrequent spawns in maps
2: add it as a scarab - this will make it so as loot becomes more common and abundant as the league goes on players that want to farm it will be able to run it every map.
hope this harvest is going to be forgotten and removed entirely and never comes back.
but good choice to not let it go to core immideatly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info