Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

BUFF ASSASSIN !
xd
With the other classes I have tried for the past few leagues, I have seen that the biggest problem is dying to one shot after level 95. You die even before you can react to the damage and lose ton of XP which you need many map runs to gain and you die again eventually before you can level up.

With the Necromancer this leage I have reached level 98 for the first time and I could go even beyond if I didn't quit.

In my opinion, to make other classes viable, you either need to change the penalty on death, or make them more durable in late game especially not getting one shot death despite good defences. However, if you nerf Necromancer defences, we may have trouble finding endgame viable builds and quit sooner.
I can´t see the problem of the people who saying don´t nerf necro. Even if they would nerf it since its Spellslinger VD which is dominating with necro and not Minions by themselves they will be nerfing Spellslinger in somewhat way. Also Necro will still be viable after a nerf don´t overreact to nerfs. Same for the Brands. They are still viable ofc the gamestyle changed but they are still strong. The mainly reason why nerfing necro is not the way to go: We got a lot of nerfs already for it. Lost a lot of defences so it will get more difficult to survive without playing full defence classes like necro gladiator for example. Max block 7+ life high armour molten shell life regen overleech through soul tether.... Lets see which mechanic will be the next victim. Old PoE was so good every class was somewhat viable even for hc.
Necro isn't broken. It's the rest of the ascendancies either requiring a ton of investment to be as good or straight up suck in comparison. (Ranger)

Block is the single most reliable way to live in this game, while also having access to HP or ES on block which is just crazy survivability.

You either nerf block and were all 6 portal gamers or you buff evasion after its been sucking for 5 years. (Rolling evasion against monster accuracy made sense when this game was 30x slower and had 20x less mob density, and don't get me started on the entropy function on evade...)

Or just keep pretending there is no disparity between survivability mechanics, that's fine too.
inb4 GGG takes fun away again from many people by joing the next round of gutting necromancer, because f*** the players
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
God I hope you guys at GGG know how to interpret these statistics. (I am sure you do... I hope...)

"Necromancer ascendancy" dominance is HUGELY misleading.

The majority of "Necromancers" are playing Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead, and not an actual Necromancer Summoner Build.

I am shocked that you guys didn't mention that crucial Fact at all.

Necromancer Summoners were nerfed INTO THE GROUND for the past 3-4 Leagues again and again every league, and it NEEDS TO STOP. (This is probably why no one is playing an actual summoner anymore)...

If you guys Nerf Summoners again, just because all the volatile dead players this league (which has nothing to do with summoners), I am gona F-in lose it.

I want to love POE but you guys have destroyed all my favourite builds in the past 3-5 expansions, yet you keep ignoring real game breaking builds like "Headhunter Builds" that spazm out the server when you watch streamers with characters so huge the graphics card cant even properly render the scene. this is BS!

Looks to me it's about 50/50. With more players playing spectre than vd.
"
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
God I hope you guys at GGG know how to interpret these statistics. (I am sure you do... I hope...)

"Necromancer ascendancy" dominance is HUGELY misleading.

The majority of "Necromancers" are playing Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead, and not an actual Necromancer Summoner Build.

I am shocked that you guys didn't mention that crucial Fact at all.

Necromancer Summoners were nerfed INTO THE GROUND for the past 3-4 Leagues again and again every league, and it NEEDS TO STOP. (This is probably why no one is playing an actual summoner anymore)...

If you guys Nerf Summoners again, just because all the volatile dead players this league (which has nothing to do with summoners), I am gona F-in lose it.

I want to love POE but you guys have destroyed all my favourite builds in the past 3-5 expansions, yet you keep ignoring real game breaking builds like "Headhunter Builds" that spazm out the server when you watch streamers with characters so huge the graphics card cant even properly render the scene. this is BS!

Looks to me it's about 50/50. With more players playing spectre than vd.

I agree with the VD/DD Necro aspect, but minions are not weak at all. Nobody playing minions because they are not the fastest anymore. People most likely play what good streamer play. And most of these participate in races. So they don´t know it better then playing the same builds because they work. The only part nerfing necro would be okay would be the corpse node but when they nerf that they have to buff other ways of necro which will again be somewhat strong and thats what has to stop. Stop nerfing everything and start buffing other things. Old poe was such good when i was starting in 3.0 i hope times like that come back.
Last edited by darkilein1 on Aug 12, 2020, 4:07:02 AM
Necro has been on top last few leagues. This is because of it's high single target while afking, and high defence (easy max block)

Lets see some love for the under used ascendancies pls.
Necro is high up because it supports two completely different playstyles and both are decent. You could almost split it into two separate ascendancies. Don't think other classes do that much.

You can go with minion builds or with corpse explosion builds. One is summoner and the other caster.
You know what it means boys and girls. Path of nerfs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info