Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Suggestion: say "softcore" instead of "standard". "Standard" is already used for a different thing and it's confusing.

Standard=Softcore Perm.

But this news post uses it to mean just softcore. That's what I was trying to say.
How about stop sweeping under the rug the fact there's a MASSIVE number of necromancer bots running rampant?

It got progressively bad last 2 leagues, just put any IIQ item for sale cheapest and get spammed by "3 challenges" characters that are all necros, they trade instantly and they even say thanks in random language like Russian or French depending on the client I guess.
So necro nerfs when?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Viktranka wrote:
How about stop sweeping under the rug the fact there's a MASSIVE number of necromancer bots running rampant?

It got progressively bad last 2 leagues, just put any IIQ item for sale cheapest and get spammed by "3 challenges" characters that are all necros, they trade instantly and they even say thanks in random language like Russian or French depending on the client I guess.

level 72 necro wants to buy shitty iir amulet for overpriced 15c

how else do i sell these shitty iir jewelry that i slap life onto !
God I hope you guys at GGG know how to interpret these statistics. (I am sure you do... I hope...)

"Necromancer ascendancy" dominance is HUGELY misleading.

The majority of "Necromancers" are playing Volatile Dead / Detonate Dead, and not an actual Necromancer Summoner Build.

I am shocked that you guys didn't mention that crucial Fact at all.

Necromancer Summoners were nerfed INTO THE GROUND for the past 3-4 Leagues again and again every league, and it NEEDS TO STOP. (This is probably why no one is playing an actual summoner anymore)...

If you guys Nerf Summoners again, just because all the volatile dead players this league (which has nothing to do with summoners), I am gona F-in lose it.

I want to love POE but you guys have destroyed all my favourite builds in the past 3-5 expansions, yet you keep ignoring real game breaking builds like "Headhunter Builds" that spazm out the server when you watch streamers with characters so huge the graphics card cant even properly render the scene. this is BS!

Last edited by TOP_Commander on Aug 11, 2020, 8:06:52 PM
i had a cheap item listed. it were listed for a month no buyer's them out of the blue i sold it to necro that had 3 challenges then for the next 10 min in 2 minute intervals i had a someone that wanted to buy the item.

im pretty sure it was a bot train.
Last edited by b4timert on Aug 11, 2020, 8:01:04 PM
I can see the future!

Spoiler

Balance Manifesto: You Can't Take It With You

We here at GGG have decided to put the last nail in the coffin for summoner builds. We're sick and tired of smug females topping the leaderboards and telling us what to do. 30 percent is too much. What next league? 50%? A controlling majority in the graveyard? No, thanks. Ergo, we've made some adjustments to those skills, mechanics, and ascendancies which have driven much of the power creep of the last year.

Necro ascendancy changes

--"Bone Barrier" replaced with "Bone Burier", a cute little pupper that you can summon that confers all the damage reduction of the original, but looks much cuter. He runs away a lot.

Skill Balance Changes

--SRS skulls now reserve mana
--Skeleton Warriors now get confused and sometimes attack you
--Desecrate in hideout to share spectres between players is now forbidden
--Every time you cast or trigger VD, a Strange Voice will say, "can u not plz or i kick" and the next time you do it, your fps will be hard-capped at 1 for the rest of the instance. Also, the explosions now deal a homeopathic percentage of YOUR hp, not the target's.
--Cyclone removed from the game
--Gladiator ascendancy removed from the game. Block? Can't have that!
--Slayer leech and cull replaced with rage meter and self harm
--Guardian ascendancy no longer grants any phys reduction, block, or charges to self or minions, only to nearby human alles (scion ascendant is left unchanged go figure nyah nyah nyah)
--Trickster now needs to eat colourful novelty breakfast cereal to regenerate ES
--All attack and movement speed modifiers removed from Jugg ascendancy. If you want them, you may invest in them like everyone else.
--Power Siphon now only grants power charges if you oneshot something
--Ethereal Knives are sharp on both ends, and come pre-supprted by level 22 Blood magic. Get fuct, CI stackers.

Map balance changes

--HOGM difficulty now scales with the number of portals you've wasted trying to down Sir_Janusz or Rotfester.

--Enslaver frags are too common. Starting in 3.12, they will become the "100x rarer than other frags" frag.

Item changes

--The following flasks now have an Expiry Date and are unpredictably corrupted after X uses: Lavianga's Spirit, Atziri's Promise, Cinderswallow Urn, Bottled Faith, Taste of Hate, any Enduring mana/hybrid flasks.

--Vendor recipe for Kingmaker removed from the game.

--After a brief honeymoon period for large currency botting guilds to milk their investments for all they're worth, fractured fossils will be made 10x rarer to find going forward.

--Divine vessels will now only drop from those map bosses whose soul you need to capture. Hope you bought a LOT of Desert Springs!

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
I can see the future!

Spoiler

Balance Manifesto: You Can't Take It With You

We here at GGG have decided to put the last nail in the coffin for summoner builds. We're sick and tired of smug females topping the leaderboards and telling us what to do. 30 percent is too much. What next league? 50%? A controlling majority in the graveyard? No, thanks. Ergo, we've made some adjustments to those skills, mechanics, and ascendancies which have driven much of the power creep of the last year.

Necro ascendancy changes

--"Bone Barrier" replaced with "Bone Burier", a cute little pupper that you can summon that confers all the damage reduction of the original, but looks much cuter. He runs away a lot.

Skill Balance Changes

--SRS skulls now reserve mana
--Skeleton Warriors now get confused and sometimes attack you
--Desecrate in hideout to share spectres between players is now forbidden
--Every time you cast or trigger VD, a Strange Voice will say, "can u not plz or i kick" and the next time you do it, your fps will be hard-capped at 1 for the rest of the instance. Also, the explosions now deal a homeopathic percentage of YOUR hp, not the target's.
--Cyclone removed from the game
--Gladiator ascendancy removed from the game. Block? Can't have that!
--Slayer leech and cull replaced with rage meter and self harm
--Guardian ascendancy no longer grants any phys reduction, block, or charges to self or minions, only to nearby human alles (scion ascendant is left unchanged go figure nyah nyah nyah)
--Trickster now needs to eat colourful novelty breakfast cereal to regenerate ES
--All attack and movement speed modifiers removed from Jugg ascendancy. If you want them, you may invest in them like everyone else.
--Power Siphon now only grants power charges if you oneshot something
--Ethereal Knives are sharp on both ends, and come pre-supprted by level 22 Blood magic. Get fuct, CI stackers.

Map balance changes

--HOGM difficulty now scales with the number of portals you've wasted trying to down Sir_Janusz or Rotfester.

--Enslaver frags are too common. Starting in 3.12, they will become the "100x rarer than other frags" frag.

Item changes

--The following flasks now have an Expiry Date and are unpredictably corrupted after X uses: Lavianga's Spirit, Atziri's Promise, Cinderswallow Urn, Bottled Faith, Taste of Hate, any Enduring mana/hybrid flasks.

--Vendor recipe for Kingmaker removed from the game.

--After a brief honeymoon period for large currency botting guilds to milk their investments for all they're worth, fractured fossils will be made 10x rarer to find going forward.

--Divine vessels will now only drop from those map bosses whose soul you need to capture. Hope you bought a LOT of Desert Springs!

I always enjoy reading these
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
As I've seen no one else post simular.

I personally like to play a summoner coz its chill... I get burnt out playing high apm builds, if summoner became useless I'd just play the game less.
Thanks for posting.
It is always interesting to see stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info