Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

"
Profetu66 wrote:
Necro screeems for a nerf

Necro doesn't need a nerf. It's popular because its versatile. It can do many different builds. All the other ascendancy need to be made more versatile instead of being pigeon holed to a few builds.
"
Marxone wrote:
Hmm Deadeye, the class where lvl 95 is a hard cap till you get enough currency for Chalupa runs.

At least they have Flaskfinder, the ultimate in Flask-Piano playstyle. Where 85% of your build comes from a bottle.
Necro FTW
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Fun fact. Most farming bots don't check the items you put in the trade window very well. If you're trading them a unique, give them a badly-rolled one instead. If you're trading a rare item, give them a different one with the same base. Then, repeat with the next bot, and the next...
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Nerf everything till nobody can do the endgame, pleeeease.
I foresee changes to how Spellslinger's mana reservation works.
May all your rings be unique
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
Hmm Deadeye, the class where lvl 95 is a hard cap till you get enough currency for Chalupa runs.

At least they have Flaskfinder, the ultimate in Flask-Piano playstyle. Where 85% of your build comes from a bottle.
And it's still not very popular ascendancy because I heard people are getting carpal tunnel from flasks (it's my fav ascendancy tho).
Meta builds are always lazy builds that don't require a brain to play.

These statistics should tell GGG they have HUGE balance issues with ascendancies/skills.

Path of glass cannon.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Aug 11, 2020, 8:37:17 PM
I'm playing an inquisitor for the first time in a long time. It definitely needs something to spice it up.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Every league be like:

Shav chest
Prism Gaurdian

Even with all the huge mod pool additions every league, itemization sucks.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info