Harvest Statistics: Ascendancy Classes

"
10011001 wrote:
Necromancer is most popular...

SO PLEASE STOP NERFING IT...why lessen gaming fun?.
Personally, I will never even bother with any other class.
I came to POE to be a necromancer, nothing else.

Necromancer since 2013!!

Yes very good.

It could be nerfed and still be viable. People put too
much emphasis on this. In other words, over-dramatizing it.
Don't nerf the Necro. Buff the others to Necro level of versatility and defence and people will diverge their own choices
buff other classes and dont touch the necro (summoner), necro vd still overpower yes, but minions? necro minions was dead since 3.8
You're always going to have more people enjoy playing minion based builds or VD builds the problem is they gain access max block a hell of a lot easier than say any other non block primary class.

Once again you buff melee and everyone plays necromancer what's the lesson should have not nerfed starforge.

Melee get off screened far too often

Layers of defence outside of block or max endurance charges with a lifepool of 6-8k really no longer feels tanky anymore when you can be 1 shot far too often

"
ovogancho wrote:
shocked

*rolled eyes* Totally
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Wave bye bye to spectres, Corpse Pact and Mistress of Sacrifice.

Where are the unascended witch statistics? It was always neat to see what proportion of the community was bots, though I understand why GGG would begin hiding that information now.

Edit: Just looking at the Reddit thread and apparently bots are taken through lab to become necromancers now. The more you know....
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Aug 11, 2020, 11:35:03 PM
OMG, now they have the STATS.
Now they know which one will be nerfed and will be buffed!

What's the number for 911?!?!?
how many years till someone FINALLY realises that self-offerings are STUPID?

Necromancer + Offering + Glancing Blows > most Gladiators with investment

it really is mind boggling why Necros, Tricksters (chaos-slinger this league, DoT builds in general) are given free pass for so long.
something that is CHEAP, easy to GEAR, easy to PLAY and effective is OP as fu..
most other options lack in at least one area (melee lacks in all of them..)

second issue, the hornishe in the room: spectres. there has to be per-mob scaling for spectres. some of them deal INSANE damage, for free. it is dumb when ONE spectre on a build with no investment deals more damage than most melee characters WITH gear and investment. and this is the current state of the game
Hi! Nice statistics! B)

I'm surprised most people haven't commented on the fact that this league has seen some of the most balanced use of ascendancies since forever.

The only obvious outliers seem to be necros (no surprise here, it's still a very strong, noob friendly ascendancy and bots skew the data).

Overall, I think the ascendancy balance seem to be in a good spot!
*Tankier characters (Glad, Jugg, Chief, Trickster) dominate HC,
*DPS oriented classes more popular in SC
*Those most affected by the league buffs (50 shades of marauder, champ, and glad, due to warcry and slam buffs enabling previously impossible builds) rule league SC and HC

Balanced, as all things should be!
If Inquisitor gets a minor buff to catch up with the others, and leech gets a revamp to make slayers be a little bit less of a pushover, I would say that the ascendancies would be as good as it'll ever be :)
"
MisterDantes wrote:

*Those most affected by the league buffs (50 shades of marauder, champ, and glad, due to warcry and slam buffs enabling previously impossible builds) rule league SC and HC

go to POE Ninja and check more detailed stats: slams nor warcries are particularly popular.

while 'one hit' builds are fun (when they work) it boils down to: you need to rotate your warcries, play slowly, mind your timings to barely match what good builds do with one click

it had no chance of being popular nor effective and it turned out not to be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info