A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

Added Animated Guardian in the Ring Slot.
Pretty classic setup, 5C build, leer cast and dying breath, rest rares.
My execution of this build is coming along nicely! (check my profile for up-to-date details)

I'm currently wondering about third annoint - decided to go with blight boots and gloves.
I currently have Ravenous Horde and Aligned Spirits,
and I'm thinking about Indomitable Army or Herbalism for the third one.

Any ideas for something better>
"
Ginaw wrote:
My execution of this build is coming along nicely! (check my profile for up-to-date details)

I'm currently wondering about third annoint - decided to go with blight boots and gloves.
I currently have Ravenous Horde and Aligned Spirits,
and I'm thinking about Indomitable Army or Herbalism for the third one.

Any ideas for something better>

Nice use of cluster jewels, maybe i'll try to use some aswell.
ps: you can drop blood magic and use clarity instead, so you will benefit with mana regen.
Could someone look over my build and tell me what i could change?(gems or passives)
I have 2 exalts but i didnt trade them yet for chaos because the current heist league rate is very bad.

Character name is qweqdasdadyxc

Is it worth it to go for the "Grave Intentions" node for extra damage or should i use a cluster jewel? Could get some passive points by dropping mana reg nodes because i use clarity
Last edited by Atikiro on Sep 27, 2020, 9:45:42 AM
"
Could someone look over my build and tell me what i could change?(gems or passives)
I have 2 exalts but i didnt trade them yet for chaos because the current heist league rate is very bad.

Is it worth it to go for the "Grave Intentions" node for extra damage or should i use a cluster jewel? Could get some passive points by dropping mana reg nodes because i use clarity

Gems:
I personally don't swap in Melee Splash since the melee rework. Multistrike clears fine imo. I also combined the Raise Spectre/Zombie gems into a single 4L so I can get a Hextouch setup. I only need the Zombros to block hits for me and they can take some abuse even without fortify. That would free up a slot for Pride or Skitterbots/Flesh and Stone.

Gear:
CWDT is sub-optimal at best for triggering Desecrate-Flesh Offering, so get a wand with the trigger skill suffix. Also prioritize Minion Attack Speed, it's generally better than Minion Damage.
For jewels, Physical Damage to Minions is the best damage prefix and it scales them like crazy. Your dream jewel should have (in that order of importance): Physical Damage to Minions > Minion Attack Speed > Life > Minion Damage when used a Minion spell recently/Taunt/Blind/whatever else you want. You can also just stack To Dust jewels, the more the better, they're solid.
Dunno about trade economy, but at this point, a corrupted 6L with the right colors should be cheap. Anything is better than a tabula. For later, aim for a +1 Active Gems chest (Shaper or Warlord), but that's probably out of budget for now.
Get a Stygian Vise (or Darkness Enthroned if you found good abyssal jewels).
Get Ravenous Horde as an anoint on an amulet, that saves you a lot of points.
Get a Cluster Jewel! For starters, Vicious Bites is probably out of reach budgetwise (but check for it). Call to the Slaughter is pretty good and the Impale node is good as well (forgot the name).

Tree:
Grave Intentions is 100% not worth it. I also dislike Enduring Bond, Fearsome Force and Spiritual Aid. Put those points into the Cluster Jewel.

Here's my current char if you want to take a reference (don't look at the flasks lol):
PB: https://pastebin.com/2mgiy5Cv
Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karyoplasma/characters?characterName=NotReallyHypedSSFBTW
Last edited by Karyoplasma on Sep 27, 2020, 5:09:48 PM
"
Karyoplasma wrote:
"

Gems:
I personally don't swap in Melee Splash since the melee rework. Multistrike clears fine imo. I also combined the Raise Spectre/Zombie gems into a single 4L so I can get a Hextouch setup. I only need the Zombros to block hits for me and they can take some abuse even without fortify. That would free up a slot for Pride or Skitterbots/Flesh and Stone.

Gear:
CWDT is sub-optimal at best for triggering Desecrate-Flesh Offering, so get a wand with the trigger skill suffix. Also prioritize Minion Attack Speed, it's generally better than Minion Damage.
For jewels, Physical Damage to Minions is the best damage prefix and it scales them like crazy. Your dream jewel should have (in that order of importance): Physical Damage to Minions > Minion Attack Speed > Life > Minion Damage when used a Minion spell recently/Taunt/Blind/whatever else you want. You can also just stack To Dust jewels, the more the better, they're solid.
Dunno about trade economy, but at this point, a corrupted 6L with the right colors should be cheap. Anything is better than a tabula. For later, aim for a +1 Active Gems chest (Shaper or Warlord), but that's probably out of budget for now.
Get a Cluster Jewel! For starters, Vicious Bites is probably out of reach budgetwise (but check for it). Call to the Slaughter is pretty good and the Impale node is good as well (forgot the name).

Tree:
Grave Intentions is 100% not worth it. I also dislike Enduring Bond, Fearsome Force and Spiritual Aid. Put those points into the Cluster Jewel.

Here's my current char if you want to take a reference (don't look at the flasks lol):
Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Karyoplasma/characters?characterName=NotReallyHypedSSFBTW

What spectres are you using? i'm using 2 silverbacks and 2 chieftains for the power/frenzy charges, i'm interested in your build and i'm trying a really similar thanks to you
"
Karyoplasma wrote:
"

Gems:

Gear:

Tree:

thank you very much for the help i appreciate it :)
Next league i probably will do ssf league with my own build so that i understand more the game mechanics like fossiles, oil and crafting i only played builds from this forum and bought my gear from poe.trade
Another good hint for starting off mapping: Search for Sceptres with "Minions deal x% increased Damage". They are usually dropped in the Temple of Azoatl and are offered pretty cheap on the trade site of your choice. Its quite a significant boost for only around 10-20 Chaos per Sceptre, and good enough to get you started to farm some currency while mapping :)
This build has gotten me further than any other build I've followed so far. Been at this for 2+ years and can never get deep into maps due to constantly dying.

I normally hit a wall at T4-5 maps. I just deleted Veritania, Al-Hezmin and Baran with zero effort, solo'd a T8 Blighted map and have been lazily running alch'd T10 maps for currency.

Adding in the pair of +%minion damage convoking wands launched it into orbit.

Thank you for this build (update). I may actually make it to the endgame when I fix up my gear!
Back to you all with another question!

I drifter a bit from the basic guide at this point. Cluster jewels, unique amulet, auras - mainly going with tips left by junkypic011 below the guide itself.

Working like a treat so far, but I'm a bit squishy at times.

I switched to Bone Offering, I also seft cast Bone Armor and Enduring Cry.
I use Granite + Quartz + Basalt flasks

but even with all that, ill timed attack can ruin my day.

I'm guessing main reason would be my measly 4722 hp, but I'm not sure what I can sacrifice to bring that number up, and by how much.
There is also an option of decking out AG in better gear, but that is expensive, and I am yet to buy proper weapons for this build :/

Any ideas on what to change to improve tankiness?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info