A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

POB link wont work
Since this is mostly a physical damage build.

Have you tried the difference of using "The Iron Mass" instead of a convoking wand? Since the DPS increase it gives to skeletons is kind of absurd if it's a good roll. (without corrupted modifiers)
Really fun build guide thanks! Shame no-one is really active in here this season. I didn't like MoM because it really limits your use of auras so looked at some phys skelly builds on poe ninja from last season and mixed in some stuff from those.

I'm doing nearly 1.2M dps per skeleton with no cluster jewels and nearly 8k ehp, seems to be working fairly well.

Pob link if people want it: https://pastebin.com/40kkDi9E
"
junkypic011 wrote:
I'm running a variation of this build. Self made.

End game is a joke. I've invested a lot more into survivability than you have, I'm at 75/70 block and I'm running Jynex Juju instead of +1 amulet and 3 endurance charges using enduring cry(it's free, why not), Glorious vanity with Xibaqua for Divine Flesh with about 5.2k life.

It's more expensive than your build. It also does more damage.

Here's a pastebin if you're curios https://pastebin.com/BcrvY0Xf (for bossing dps you can switch from splash to melee damage)

Hi.
I try to follow your build but have some questions.
1. What does tour body armour provide when you dont run Aspect of Avian?
2. What spectres?
3. In your PoB you have 3 weapons and dont have enduring cry anywhere?
4. Hos do you g’et that much Block?
"
XanTheInsane wrote:
Since this is mostly a physical damage build.

Have you tried the difference of using "The Iron Mass" instead of a convoking wand? Since the DPS increase it gives to skeletons is kind of absurd if it's a good roll. (without corrupted modifiers)

Haven't tried The Iron Mass yet, but that's definitely something I want to test out at some point.
what happened to the guide?!
I don't know and what is A 3 IQ?
"
slash2002 wrote:
I don't know and what is A 3 IQ?

I think it means IQ like how smart you are, so it's a joke. AKA you can be DUMB AF but still destroy the atlas :)

Hope that helps!
I want to rock right meow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info