A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

"
Vendetta wrote:
Isn't it better to swap feeding frenzy on 6 link skellies to Impale support and get a dread banner ?

I mean feeding frenzy with golems give you the feeding frenzy buff and aggresive skellies are only flavourish as you already spawn them near a location.

Impale support + dread banner coupled with a cluster jewel could give you like 100% impale chance which is huge to skellies.

What cluster jewel are you referring to? I'd like to do this same thing.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Isn't it better to swap feeding frenzy on 6 link skellies to Impale support and get a dread banner ?

I mean feeding frenzy with golems give you the feeding frenzy buff and aggresive skellies are only flavourish as you already spawn them near a location.

Impale support + dread banner coupled with a cluster jewel could give you like 100% impale chance which is huge to skellies.

Yup, this is definitely the better option and what I'll be working into the guide after I've finalized all the changes I want to make to the build for this league.
"
misterpickle1 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Any cluster jewel with minion damage on small nodes and Rotten Claws notable (+20% chance to impale for minions)
"
TheVictor003 wrote:
"
misterpickle1 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Any cluster jewel with minion damage on small nodes and Rotten Claws notable (+20% chance to impale for minions)

It works without cluster jewels as well...I tested it few leagues back, do not know exactly what I used to get it to 100% impale though.

That impale is superb for fast hitting skellies. But you have to think what you would remove for dread banner ( also might be a good idea to stick generosity somewhere)
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Ah well......with the high attack speed the Skeletons have at some point, especially if you use Mistress of Sacrifice and Flesh Offering, Impales probably even going to work with only 40 % chance.
Why not 1x Carnage 1x Host 1x Arena Master?

So I've watched the videos on all the support spectres. I ran 2 Carnage and 1 Host for the entire league so far. However I played around with a different third spectre. With only 1x Carnage I seem to still get reliable frenzy charges. Is 2x Carnage actually better than an Arena Master?
Well - for Minion Impale
Dread Banner 20/20: 22%
Dread Banner 20/20 /w Generosity: 30%
Impale Support 40%

With just Dread Banner + Impale Support 62%
Add Rotten Claws from a large minion cluster jewel +20% to 82%

Leaves the last 18% to get with generosity + aura effectiveness or a second rotten claws node.

Dread Banner alternate quality can take that 22% to 25%

Also if you guys haven't yet tried a Divergent Melee Splash gem do so it's glorious.

<Edit> Oh wait Alternate quality on Impale support gives another 10%
Last edited by Endactam on Sep 23, 2020, 6:48:11 PM
I still think 40 % Impale chance is more than enough with 9 Skeletons and their insane Attack Speed they are bringing once you carve out your Skill Tree. Merciless Izaro was down in 2 Seconds with LVL 72, will see how it goes after i reach higher tier maps. But im pretty sure, the 40 % there will still be more than enough Impale Chance for 10 Skeletons and their Attack Speed..
"
TheVictor003 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Yup, this is definitely the better option and what I'll be working into the guide after I've finalized all the changes I want to make to the build for this league.

I'm interested in the changes for this league and also...
Can you please teach us how to craft the wand with +1 minion and +1 all spells?
Thanks!

"
phelipebra wrote:
"
TheVictor003 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

I'm interested in the changes for this league and also...
Can you please teach us how to craft the wand with +1 minion and +1 all spells?
Thanks!

Convoking Wand base, min ilvl maybe 72.

Using Prime Resonator and Jagged + Shuddering + Corroded + Metallic u can block almost everything except spell damage, +1 to level of minions gem skills, +1 to all spell gems and Minion damage as Prefix.

I think its something like 1 in 12 chance? This is based on a old reddit post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info